AT&T / cell phone

1 8411 Gallahad St.Houston, TX, United States

I added a cell phone to my U-verse acct. The cell phone arrived with a temporary number I took the cell phone to the humble at &t store to get a my number ported over. The rep. In the store called their support team who instead of porting the number over cancelled the temp line, open a new line with my phone number. I received a cancellation & early termination fees of 576.00 on my bill that took them a month or more to fix after running back and forth to the store. In September I received another bill where there was a 400 dollar charge for both lines totaling 800.00 plus other fees. The store said now the system sees me as a risk and now wants to charge me a deposit. First all I didn't cancel the line the rep. Cancelled the line and caused all these problems. My service has been cancelled and more charges for the equipment and fees . Now I have a bill around [protected] dollars. None of this is my fault but the representative in the support team of the At&T store. I have been trying get this corrected and it has been a horrible experience. Here is January and this is not settle. I am at my end in what to do about this account. When I go into the store they say they are still working on it. I don't even know where to take the equipment I surely do not want to send it in and they say they didn't receive it. My name is Debbie Blackman the date this started was in June 2015 account number [protected]. My desired results is for them to remove these charges. Then give me my true final bill and I will pay that.

Re