AT&T / customer support

Phone: 1-800-331-0500

My experience has been horrible. I am to the point of canceling everything. I just recieved my new phone pantec matrix yesterday. Today i spent two and half hours on the phone trying to get helpl. Nothing has been solved. First I tried to come on att.com and email but apparantley the contact us email or chat doesnt work. I registered with media net and then set up my other pop email accts. I then go to my phone and access it thru media net and get into the mailbox. There are no emails being fwd. I then look online, no emails. I send an email from my phone and realize it used my media net user ID as my email address. gapeach1979@medianet.att.net which I DO NOT want as an email address for my phones outgoing email. So i call customer service bc that is what help on the internet tells you do. Someone deletes my acct. I reregister. AND now now login is rachelcrane but my email is gapeach1979@medianet.att.net so i get passed around a few times between data, tech support, and a media net person. They don't know why this is happened. I suggested maybe it takes time for everything to reset. So she deletes my acct again. SO i waited almost 10 hours. Looked on my phone under media net and there was no POP emails set up. I go back to media net which is ask me to reregister. I did so. And everything i entered earlier is still there and it has my email as gapeach1979@medianet.att.net. So email is still wrong, I am still not getting any POP fwd and I guess I will have to spend another two hrs tomorrow on the phone which is extremely difficult during work. I would greatly appreciate it if someone can PLEASE figure this out and email me at rachel.crane@bridgevine.com and call me at [protected]

Comments

• Cj
      21st of Jul, 2009

I HATE, YES HATE THE YAHOO/AT&T INTERNET.THE ONLY REASON YOU DID IS YOU WANT TO ADVERTISE MORE. DID I MENTION I HATE IT!!
    I WANT MY OLD AT&T SITE BACK!!!

• Mr
      11th of Mar, 2010

I have been with at&t for year's we have both home phone cell phone everything you can have we've had it until last year we we canceled the internet with them so for a year we didn't have internet with them until 3 month's ago when we got a 1, 000 cell phone bill saying we haven't been paying our whole bill, all together in the past 2 month's we've paid 1, 500 and their still saying we owe them more need help on this tired of spending hour's on the phone with them. ( we still dont have internet with them)

• Ne
      10th of Jan, 2011

I recently called AT&T to get a rebate after a friend called me and said
    "the 2- 3GS 8GB iPhones you bought are on sale now for $49" then she told me she called AT&T and got a credit for the 2 iPhones of the same kind 2 days before I did with no problem. So I called AT&T and the nice lady one the phone said I think you need to go to the AT&T store with the receipt so I said that's not a problem, I got the receipt so I can do that, but I had a issue with my billing I added 2 phones to my family plan and they opened a new account instead of just adding them which took me to 4 phones and family plans allow 5 phones, but she didn't know how to resolve it, so she said " I'll get you someone who can better help you" so I was on hold for 10 minutes no problem I understand. The this guy comes on the phone and tells me there's nothing he can do, as I explained my situation he could care less and when I brought up the "30 days remorse claus he said and I quote " you can't buy a phone then see a commercial 3 days later and expect a credit, rebate or any other kind of support for that"

• Ne
      10th of Jan, 2011

Jerk AT&T phone guy
    Jeremy
    employee I.D. gjm976n

I recently called AT&T to get a rebate after a friend called me and said
    "the 2- 3GS 8GB iPhones you bought are on sale now for $49"  then she told me she called AT&T and got a credit for the 2 iPhones of the same kind 2 days before I did with no problem. So I called AT&T and the nice lady one the phone said I think you need to go to the AT&T store with the receipt so I said that's not a problem, I got the receipt so I can do that, but I had a issue with my billing I added 2 phones to my family plan and they opened a new account instead of just adding them which took me to 4 phones and family plans allow 5 phones, but she didn't know how to resolve it, so she said " I'll get you someone who can better help you" so I was on hold for 10 minutes no problem I understand. The this guy comes on the phone and tells me there's nothing he can do, as I explained my situation he could care less and when I brought up the "30 days remorse claus he said and I quote " you can't buy a phone then see a commercial 3 days later and expect a credit, rebate or any other kind of support for that"
    So I said then I don't want the iPhones put me back on my oldnplan and I'll go re- buy them for $49 the next day, I do have 30 days it clearly says that in the contract, then he got very pudgy and said " I am going to put a note on BOTH accounts that know one is allowed to help you with this or they will be immediately fired so I told him you are the rudest most pushy customer service person I have ever dealt with I'm my life and I will be making a formal complaint. He said go ahead I could care less and hung up on me. His name was

Jeremy