ATT

Posted: Apr 13, 2017 by

at&t home internet/phone & directv bundle

Mr. Stephenson,

I am writing to you because I am at my wits end with your company. I have had to spend hours on the phone between at&t and directv within the last two weeks in hopes to get the bundle package I set up on 03/25/17 to actually be set up correctly. Again last evening I spent another hour and forty-five minutes on the phone and was transferred to 7 different people in the process in hopes to get these issues resolved. I just logged on to my at&t account and the problems are still not corrected even though I was promised by jocelyn (Arizona office-id#jl850q) that my internet was corrected to high speed internet 45 @ $30.00/month and my phone has been corrected to reflect phone-unlimited & long distance no. America @ $9.99/month. Again this is not the case.

My bundle is supposed to consist of directv preferred choice extra @ $68.00/month along with high speed internet 45 @ $30.00/month and at&t phone unlimited long distance no. America @ $9.99/month. My account is still reflecting internet 24 @ $40.00/month and phone 200 @ $26.00/month. I have spoken to numerous people over the last two weeks (I have their names and id numbers if needed) in order to get my services to be what was set up with roger (Texas office-id#3921988) on 03/25/17.

I am beyond frustrated and don't have the time in my day or life to continue to spend hours on the phone to be bounced around to numerous people who keep promising me the issues are being taken care of to find out they are not.

I'm very disappointed with your company/services and i'm only at the beginning stages.

Who do I have to speak to and what do I have to do to get this situation resolved and to get these extra charges credited off my bill??? No one should have to go through this degree of frustration in order to have tv, internet and phone. There are many other companies out there that i'm sure would love to welcome my business.

I truly hope to hear from you soon in order to resolve these issues.

Thanks.

Lisa spooner
Account # att&t 106704325
Account # directv 25941362
150 pineridge drive south
Oswego, il 60543
630-726-3708
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services

Comments

A  22nd of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
ATT customer service is absolutely useless. I have been trying for 4 months to get my mother signed up for auto pay on her 2 accounts with ATT (1) wireless (2) DireTV, internet and landline. No one will talk to me about it even tho my Dad died last September, my Mom has dementia and does not know how to interpret any bill and I have unlimited power of attorney for my mother and handle ALL of her other bills without incident. ATT would not even let me pay her bill before they cut her service off because I didn't have her access code or PIN. She doesn't know what it is or where to get one, so, they cut her service off until my nephew went to a local ATT office with my mother and paid the bill. I believe in privacy but not allowing someone else to pay the bill so the service will not be cut off is absolutely absurd!! And, not allowing someone to set up auto pay for someone because they don't have the access code is also bad business, not privacy. IF anyone from ATT reads this my next move is to cancel her agreement with you (regardless of what it costs) and get another carrier. By the way, I have DirecTV and if this is not resolved by 1 August, my situation with you will also be canceled. I have been a DirecTV customer for 10 years but will not hesitate to sever our relationship if the absurd situation with ATT does not get resolved!!!

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree