Aspen Dental / stay away from aspen dental!!!
Stay away from aspen dental torrington, ct!!!
In 2008 I went to aspen dental. I need a lot of work root canals, couple bridges filings, that what they have told me.
They did x-rays and exam. Estimate they prepare show that after insurance I have to pay $3000.00 out of packet. I have applied for care credit biggest mistake ever. They transfer all the money from care credit to their account that same day I apply for it, without my permission.
They charge care credit in advance for work before it was done base on estimate.in other words they charge for services not rendered.
I have find out that after I have root canals done they charge $1500.00 for one!!!
Normal price is around 800.00. After explanation of benefits from may insurance I pay out of packet $330.00 for one. But they refuse to give me credit back, because I have root scaling and planning “cleaning” done before root canals, that insurance don’t pay for yet.
Cleaning is cover in 100% they charge extra $45.00 for something that I don’t need and is not cover by insurance. They give me electric toothbrush as part of the visit they don’t ask if I like to purchase that item. They charge $125.00 for it.
I fight to get my money back for month, they refuse to cooperate. They told me that no credit will be posted until they receive all payments from insurance.
Office manager lie to me from beginning she prepare estimates, she transfer many from care credit to aspen account. Toothbrush was send back I don’t se any credit for it also. After few meting with her she was very nasty I have to contact corp. Office they been unhelpful either.
Stay away from aspen dental anywhere on the globe. They don’t know what it means customer service.
There is many, quality dentist around stay away from aspen dental…
Aspen dental is a big rip off
More Aspen Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work 
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental 
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice! 
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research! 
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance 
- Aspen Dental Management - Horrible DENTURES and would not make them right or give money back.
- Aspen Dental Management - Aspen Dental customer service
- Aspen Dental Management - crown placed looks like a dead tooth, hurts, and damage done to neighboring tooth when crown was placed.
- Aspen Dental Management - overcharging - east greenbush, ny 12061
- Aspen Dental Management - denture