Western Dental Services Logo

Western Dental Services

Having problems with Western Dental Services?

Western Dental Services reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 16, 2008. The latest review Braces was posted on Oct 14, 2021. The latest complaint no service was resolved on Apr 22, 2015. Western Dental Services has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 240 reviews. Western Dental Services has resolved 86 complaints.

Western Dental Services Customer Service Contacts

+1 866 319 9409 (Corporate Office)
+1 800 579 3783 (Customer Service)
+1 866 319 9409 (Billing Information, Arizona and California)
+1 888 891 2354 (Billing Information, Nevada)
530 South Main Street
Orange, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Western Dental Services Customer Service. Initial Western Dental Services complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Western Dental Services above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Western Dental Services. Discuss the issues you have had with Western Dental Services and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Western Dental Services Complaints & Reviews

Western Dental ServicesBraces

I got my braces I had no idea of what I was doing because I'm very independent and did not let my parents get involved, First they EXTRACTED THE WRONG TOOTH, and since I was about 18 yo I thought that was just a mistake now that I'm a nurse I realized how much damage they costed, second They placed the Brackets on with all the cavities I had and it was pretty bad, and w/o doing a cleaning first🤮. And third I got behind on 1 payment I had an emergency and the wire was reaping my cheeks inside and they did not care they did not wanted to see me w/o a payment and I complaint so they stopped charging me and a year later they reached out to me saying that they want me to pay half of the treatment 4, 000 and I just went 3 times there they did not do anything for me besides ruining my denture and charging me. DO NOT GO TO WESTERN DENTAL THEY ARE THE WORST.

Oct 13, 2021

Western Dental Services — Fillings keep falling out over and over again, pain in teeth, chipped tooth

My son and I went to Western Dental in Manteca, Ca. for our regular checkup and cleaning. They wanted us both...

Sep 28, 2021

Western Dental Services — Negligence

I am a patient of western Dental and have been over the last part of my dental history. I went in for an...

Western Dental ServicesPoor follow-up

My elderly Mother-In-law got her dentures from Western Dental 4 years back. She had also done bone grafting in lower jaw (paid out of pocket $2500 ). Now the denture broke. When she was seen, they said they will get the approval from insurance and get back in 3 weeks. After 4 weeks of no response, when I called them, they had not sent the papers yet !!!. Now it is almost 8 weeks and no response. Is it fair that an elderly is without any teeth in the lower jaw and completely ignored?

May 20, 2021

Western Dental Services — Appointments wait time

I am really dissatisfied with the respect for peoples time when it comes to appointments. Everytime I make an...

Western Dental ServicesCarecredit refund has not been sent. Billing issues FOR TWO YEARS

In March 2019, my wife went in for treatment and was told she had to pay up front with her Carecredit and the billing department would bill the insurance and credit the care credit account. I've called, left requests for call backs, stopped by in person 2-3 times a month for the last two years and they have yet to resolve this. Today I head they fired the old billing person. This is crazy. I just want my insurance to be billed correctly and the money we paid via care credit to be refunded.

Mar 22, 2021

Western Dental Services — Dentures

On Aug 18 2020 I had my app. Did all paper work sent by them to medical. Jan 22 call office to find out...

Jan 22, 2021

Western Dental Services — Treatment billing

I am filing this formal complaint since no one has been able to help me at the western dental office. They...

Jan 02, 2021

Western Dental — Chart no wpa-[protected]

I signed a contract with the western dentist office located at 470 n los robles ave pasadena ca 91101, for a...

Dec 14, 2020

Western Dental — Laboratory failure to complete required dental work for upper dental implants!!!

I agreed to receive in February 2020 & pay for upper & lower dental implants. The actual implant...

Dec 13, 2020

Western Dental Services — Son's braces

On november 12, 2020 I took my son to his orthodontist apt and was denied his scheduled visit due to me owing...

Western Dental ServicesI had an appt for a filling

On Tuesday oct 5 after an appt with my periodontist where I had a deep cleaning and X-rays, I was told I had a cavity. I called western dental and explained everything to them and they gave me an appt to have the filling done on Friday at 10 am. the appt was con firmed o n Thursday, that I was bringing my X-rays and that they would do the filling. When I arrived at 9:45 in. Friday they said they would not do the filing and that I had to undergo X-rays etc and that they would not have time to do the filling.
        I am disgusted with the way I was treated, I lost a day of work and I will never go there again and I would do anything I can to discourage people from. using this service. I asked to see the dentist and the office manager Lynne could not have been nastier.and would not let me speak to the dentist
        Sincerely
        Linda Estis

Sep 29, 2020

Western Dental Services — Services, price, discrimination

Its always a problem finding my account every appontment. And I have come to the Western Dental Countle...

Western Dental ServicesInfection control during covid19

My daughter had an appointment for a general exam when the dentist came in to do the exam he put both of his fingers in my daughter's mouth without wearing gloves. She now has a sore on her tongue and on the back of her throat. I find this very risky and very unprofessional considering we're in the midst of a pandemic

Infection control during covid19

Western Dental ServicesService

Last week I had an appointment to fit my dentures. Gave my information and was told to wait outside will call you. Well I don't have a cell phone, there were two people waiting in back of me with no masks on. I told the lady I was going to wait inside because of the two without masks. So I sat there and waited 45 min. They finally called me up to the desk and said were sorry but your denture have not come in. So I asked why didn't you tell me when I got there? Then I got the brainless wonder look. I asked them to let me know either way before my next appointment if they come in. Nothing! My appointment is today so I called to see if they came in. Of course no one will answer the phone. Then finally got through to some one who tried 5 times and she could not get through either. I am 66 and have been doing everything possible not to catch the virus. And I don't want to go out if I don't have to. But you will not answer the phone. Your office needs to require masks. I paid $12000 cash and have been treated like crap. I will not recommend them to anyone!

May 21, 2020

Western Dental Services — Dentures

I have had my denture mold sent back 4 times to 2 different companies to fix the issue to no avail, the fit...

Mar 03, 2020

Western Dental Services — Nearly drowning me and suffocating me.

I went in to have some cavities done and when the dentist was doing a filling on one of my front teeth he...

Oct 12, 2019

Western Dental Services — automatic billing updater

I called this office on 10/12/2019 around 1:20 pm for my billing updated. She said can not do that and try to...

Sep 27, 2019

Western Dental Services — pulled tooth

Worst dentist ever. I had a tooth pulled and he left pieces of sharp tooth still in my mouth. He didn't...

Western Dental Servicesbilling

I disputed a transaction because I did not authorize the payment however it's been almost 10 business days and I have yet to receive my refund.So after that I told them to take my debit card information off my account they still managed to process a payment I had spoke to someone prior and they said my card was no longer linked so now I have to dispute another transaction