Aspen Dental / charging for services not rendered
I went to Aspen Dental to have a cracked tooth repaired in December of 2008. After x-rays, and a dental examination I was told Ihad numerous cavities and 4 teeth that would probably need root canals and crowns. After filing for cedit through CareCredit I was told the total of my bill would be over $2700. After having the initial root canal done, I cancelled the rest of the procedures because this was too much debt for me to incur, being on a fixed income. They said find, they would put it in my file that the rest of the procedures were cancelled. In February I received a bill from CareCredit for the total amount for all the procedures! I contacted Aspen Dental about this and they said they would reimburse CaeCredit for the amount not used.Not only did they not cancel the rest of the amount OR reimburse CareCredit, but they had never filed the claim with my insurance company. In February my insurance carrier sent them $1000 to be reimbursed to CareCredit-it is now March and CareCredit tells me they have still not been reimbursed by Aspen Dental, my insurance carrier is probably out $1000.00. I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau and the Attorney General's office within the next few days. I was always under the impression that it was NOT legal to charge someone for services not rendered!
More Aspen Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work 
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental 
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice! 
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research! 
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance 
- Aspen Dental Management - Dental and office management.
- Aspen Dental Management - Bad treatment services and personnel!!
- Aspen Dental Management - double billed! assault!!
- Aspen Dental Management - insurance coverage
- Aspen Dental Management - service and professionalism lack of