Bright Now! Dental Logo

Bright Now! Dental

Having problems with Bright Now! Dental?

Bright Now! Dental reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 26, 2008. The latest review Unprofessional and horrible Customer service was posted on Jul 19, 2021. The latest complaint Neglecting to give care was resolved on Jul 12, 2011. Bright Now! Dental has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 31 reviews. Bright Now! Dental has resolved 9 complaints.

Bright Now! Dental Customer Service Contacts

100 Spectrum Center Drive
Suite 1500

Irvine, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bright Now! Dental Customer Service. Initial Bright Now! Dental complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bright Now! Dental above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bright Now! Dental. Discuss the issues you have had with Bright Now! Dental and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Bright Now! Dental Complaints & Reviews

Bright Now! DentalUnprofessional and horrible Customer service

I went in today thinking I was getting my front tooth fixed and that wasn't the case. Both ladies that worked on me today were rude and extremely inconsiderate! They were making rude comments about me missing teeth. After getting 2 needles and waiting for whatever reason she started and 5 min later she states my tooth is too decayed and someone needs to pull it but they don't have anyone to do it. That was the end of it and I am extremely extremely extremely unhappy with the ending result. I feel disrespected and belittled! I DONT KNOW IF I WANT TO GO BACK TO BRIGHT NOW AFTER THIS EXPERIENCE! I am not happy at all.

Jun 20, 2021

Bright Now! Dental — Dental I received

I was a client of brite now dental up until last February I was try old I was a prodigy by this dentist in...

Bright Now! DentalA crown

I went in to bright and dental to have my crown that was ordered. Assistant removed the temp. She placed the crown to see if it fit and it did, one the doctor came in and tried to remove the crown it was as if they had mounted in, but it wasn't. So after struggling to remove it was impossible. I was sent home and have another appointment in about a month to remove the crown that was put on me, but they are going to order another crown and charge me for it again. I don't think it's right I pay for another crown that it's their fault that they left some of the stick paste cement not sure what it's called and crown got stuck in.
    That's why I'm. Complaining cause I shouldn't be charge again for a mistake they made. The staff is good but not happy that I was told come back in month and we will have to remove that crown and order another one, but you will need to pay again. That's where I just don't think it's far and right.

Jun 07, 2021

Bright Now! Dental — Elderly abuse

I am writing today as I was as I was taken advantage of, because of my age by Bright Now! Dental in Lake...

Bright Now! DentalOffice Manager was rude and tried to snatch the bib from around my neck

It's a lot to type but the office is manager has no class and is very rude from the time I walked in she had a attitude with me for no apparent reason and was belittling me in front of other patients she also put her hand up in my face and became confrontational and Sam rear snatch the bib from around my neck! While I was laying back in the chair! I thought she was going to hit me! I was already voilated when I came in! I was so humiliated I left there still in pain humiliated and my insurance still paid for a service that was not fully served to me and I also paid $656.44 to be told to leave the office because she had a attitude about what I was saying about my account

May 07, 2021

Bright Now! Dental — Payment not received

Appointments were made by me in 2019 & 2020 & cancelled by Bright Now. In 2019 I was fitted for back...

Apr 27, 2021

Bright Now! Dental — Dental crowns and root canals

I had been a client at bright now dental until recently when I was charged for 2 crowns and a root canal yet...

Oct 01, 2020

Bright Now Dental — Dental work

I had my teeth cleaned and was charged $395.00. An electric file was used to do the cleaning. Four of my...

Aug 18, 2020

Bright Now! Dental — Dentures and waiting over an hour after scheduled appointment times

I had all my teeth pulled at Bright Now, I had to come in 3 times to get mouth molds for the dentures. When I...

Dec 05, 2019

Bright Now! Dental — Poor customer service

I was delivered a set of dentures that makes me look like I have gum disease and when I complained I was told...

Jul 15, 2019

Bright Now! Dental — Failed root canal

Had a root canal in Dec 2018. Came back for cleaning in March and told the dentist that treated tooth wa...

Feb 04, 2019

Bright Now! Dental — Extraction of wisdom tooth and dry socket treatment

On January 24, 2019 I called the Bright Now Dental Office located at 1764 Bruce B Downs Blvd., Wesley Chapel...

Bright Now! Dental — Have an infection large abcess waited an hour and 10 minutes doctor came in was told has a full schedule wrote me a prescription and sent me on my way

I scheduled the appointment because I have been up in severe pain I noticed I have an abscess bump on my gum...

Bright Now! Dental — Customer service

I made an appointment a week before 12-30-16 to get my annual check up & cleaning before the new calendar...

Bright Now! DentalNew dentures

On my first visit to Bright-Now Dental, the Dentist and one of the office girls told me that I would have to pay an additional $800.00 to get a better quality set of dentures. I was skeptical because I felt like they were just trying to make more then what my insurance was paying for new dentures. Then on my last visit (on 6-13-16) the dentist informed me that the reason I was paying the additional $800.00 dollars was because he had to use more materials to make the dentures. I fill like I have been lied to and that the doctor was taking advantage of me. In the first place I had informed the doctor that I was on Social Security and that I couldn't afford the extra $800. They have a contract with Care Credit and that's how they arrange to get you a loan to help pay the charges over and above what your insurance pays. I want charges filed because the doctor is practicing fraud, taking advantage of senior citizens. I would also like to have my money back. The mid line is off by about an eight of an inch and I want this fixed.

Bright Now! Dental — New dentures

Bright Now Dental told me on my first visit that I would needed to upgrade for a better quality set of...

Bright Now Dental — Not honoring my scheduled appointment

I was there last month for my sons ortho and the orthodontist advice us to have some of his teeth extracted...

Bright Now Dental — Horrible dental office

Bright Now DentalKill for money

I have healthy family /Safeguard HMO. they assigned me to this nasty horrible office BRIGHT NOW DENTAL IN VENICE. the dentist there (I don't want to mention the name at this time since I think she is a victim of this office making her do whatever she did) said my daughter has 3 cavities and the assistant doing the cleaning made my daughter cry while she never had this kind of experience with any other dentist before. She was extremely rough handling her physically and verbally while I was in the room present.

I asked for referral to a pedodentist who works with kids. They refused. The staff were extremely rude specially the woman called Jocelyn. I changed my general HMO from them to another. They told me she only has 1 cavity on her baby tooth which was a baby root canal and all other teeth were perfect. they refered me to a pedodentist and he said the same thing and he worked on 1 tooth only.

It is so sad that this office wanted to drill the permanent teeth of a 8 year old which just came out a year ago for money. When I complained the manager "April" said they don't do this for money since they work for free and they don't get any money!!!

I will do everything in my power to stop this for the sake of other innocent patients ... (the sad thing is that the tooth that needed a baby root canal, they wanted to do a normal filling so they would get paid once now and once in few months when she would suffer pain again because they failed to do proper job and get paid again !!!)

Also, I had an appointment with a Orthodentist in the same office. I called and wanted to make sure I don't have to deal with the same staff. They assured me that the staff is separate. When I showed up on my appointment which they gave me, they told me that I can not be seen. They apparentley did not want to make another issue for themselves since they knew they can not mess with me.

Sadly all their patients are people who have no money with no choice to have governmental insurance. They do this to all the patients who don't know what is going on. I read another location had 22 bad reviews with not one good one.

PLEASE STOP THEIR CRIME !!!

Bright Now Dental — Neglecting to give care

The most important complaint, bright now dental (michelle) called me and informed I that my daughter didnt...