Aspen Dental Management / payment for non services

1 Aspen Dental Galesburg IL, 2506 Volunteer Dr., Galesburg, ILGalesburg, IL, United States Review updated:

They quoted 5789.00 for pulling 18 teeth and cost would cover her dentures. The dentist on staff refused to pull all of her teeth because he thought their where in good shape, so he only pulled 5 teeth. My mother, who is 81 years of age, is now getting the run around. The office is making appointments and cancelling them, stating she needs to speak with someone in their finance department. I've called 3 times to speak to someone in their finance office but they always tell me Jenn is out and they will have her return my call but to date - I've yet to receive a return call. They have refused to refund any monies. My mother's teeth where pull October 2018 and she has not received any dentures or any further care. We would like to receive refund of her money so that we may get her dental procedure completed. They are taking advantage of a senior citizen. Treatment Plan Summary for [protected]

Sl
Jan 2, 2019

Comments

• Vi
      21st of Jan, 2019

I popped a tooth from my denture. I scheduled to take it in for repair as it was still under warranty. When I went back to pick up the denture, a few hours later, they said there was an $85 charge for a partial exam. I did not ask for or receive any exam. After talking to the office manager and contacting their headquarters without any resolve, they have turned me over to a credit collection agency. I know $85 is a small amount, but why should I pay for services I did not receive? Then, I must wonder how many others have been charged for services they didn't receive and paid it without question. $85.00 for one thousand patients is $85, 000. And I'm sure that isn't the tip of the iceberg.