Ashley Furniture — durablend leather sofa/recliner
I bought a Blended Leather Sofa in July 2012 after a little more than a year it, the Blended Leather started coming up. I had the extra protection and called the company which told me I was not covered... So I felt that was the end of it.. in October 2015 I finally decided to call the store and ask has anyone else had this same issue. I was told YES.. many has called and complained about it, but the store was referring all customers to the Corporate Office, which was only giving some store credit.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Long Beach, CA The Store Sales person said it was a Bad Sofa and they are telling customers about not buying it. So I have searched the Forums and Discussions about this incident and see that I am not alone. On this site of CA there are 4 complaints Daren of TX, Sure of OH, Christina of NM & Charles of TX. I think it s time now to see if we can find some others and see if we can start a Class Actions Lawsuit to refund our monies or replace it with a better product. I have paid with extra protection $2900+ and what a waste of Money.
More Ashley Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy! 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Home Furniture - I would be paying $744.00 to return furniture that does not recline and that id poorly constructed 
- Ashley Furniture - terrible company 
- Ashley Furniture - rude store manager
- Ashley Furniture - Kenosha, WI - 2 months to get a table!!
- Ashley Furniture Industries - delivery fee/distance to pick up order