Argos store in East London / poor, unprofessional service
Dear customer service,
I went shopping in East London (stratford) store on 13 December 2008. I bought one TV and other electronic devices and spent about 170 pounds. After shopping, I had difficulties to take 21 inches TV to parking area and also needed help for this.Stratford store staffs were helpful but assistant manager who I assumed was very unprofessional and useless.He told me there was not enough staff and he said I need to manage for myself.By that time, I saw himself free and other staff.I couldn't have a clue what to do and waited after 30 minutes, I begged him that if I could leave the TV behind the counter. Then later he agreed unwillingly.
I would like to suggest you that there should be a service for managing staff to help the customers what they have difficulties in carrying heavy loads.I have one issue for racist also. This assistant manager is black and I feel that I were not black thus why he was behaving like that.
Would you be so kind to take action. I decided I will never go shopping stratford store in the future.
Thank you, Please send me a letter that he was taken action or email me(firstname.lastname@example.org)
Argos regular customer
More Argos store in East London Complaints & Reviews
- Argos - Taking money for products which are not available 
- Argos Ltd - Do Not EVER Work for Argos!!
- Argos - Threatening delivery staff 
- Argos - andrea sofa - appaulling quality 
- Argos - Argos complaint 
- Argos - delivery driver
- Argos - hi sense 50 inch tv
- Argos - it is a lose, lose situation with argos
- Argos - Do not on any account buy an iphone from argos, until you have read this message
- Argos UK - Complaint