Argos store in East London / poor, unprofessional service

1 98 a,green lane,IG1 1YQIlford, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 0044 (07853367026)

Dear customer service,
I went shopping in East London (stratford) store on 13 December 2008. I bought one TV and other electronic devices and spent about 170 pounds. After shopping, I had difficulties to take 21 inches TV to parking area and also needed help for this.Stratford store staffs were helpful but assistant manager who I assumed was very unprofessional and useless.He told me there was not enough staff and he said I need to manage for myself.By that time, I saw himself free and other staff.I couldn't have a clue what to do and waited after 30 minutes, I begged him that if I could leave the TV behind the counter. Then later he agreed unwillingly.

I would like to suggest you that there should be a service for managing staff to help the customers what they have difficulties in carrying heavy loads.I have one issue for racist also. This assistant manager is black and I feel that I were not black thus why he was behaving like that.

Would you be so kind to take action. I decided I will never go shopping stratford store in the future.
Thank you, Please send me a letter that he was taken action or email me(thinsunn@yahoo.co.uk)
Argos regular customer

Su

Comments

• Su
      14th of Dec, 2008

It will be very satisfied if the complaints are taken appropiate action.

• Ic
      20th of Jun, 2009

I highly doubt that race or creed is an issue in this matter. Were you given any reason to assume this?