argos reclining leather sofa — subsidence within one month and chair unsafe
i, m complaining on behalf of my daughter, she purchased a leather reclining settee and chair off of argos direct two months ago, after just one months use the settee filling has subsided badly, and the armchair i can only construe as EXTREMELY dangerous as it toppled over on top of her eight year old daughter trapping her underneath, she did complain to argos direct who sent out a homeserve rep, who obviously works for them .his comments where, because there is no physical fault with the filling the settee is o.k even though its sagging after one months use .according to him there is nothing wrong with the totally unstable armchair even though a child cannot sit in it safely .his comments where they are not made to be sturdy, WHAT A BLOODY LOAD OF CODSWALLOP .THIS IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE FROM A HIGH STREET COMPANY .
we will be taking this matter further, and my daughter has stated that she is not going to pay for this heap of unsuitable for use item
More argos reclining leather sofa Complaints & Reviews
- Argos - Taking money for products which are not available 
- Argos Ltd - Do Not EVER Work for Argos!!
- Argos - Threatening delivery staff 
- Argos - andrea sofa - appaulling quality 
- Argos - Argos complaint 
- ARGOS Blackpool UK - Argos Staff could not find items I wanted to buy
- Argos Beko Fridge Freezer - Argos
- argos/wharfedale LCD TV/DVD combi - wont exchange 
- Argos Limited - The website
- LG American Fridge freezer purchased at Argos - SHODDY TREATMENT