Argos / damaged goods
We ordered a wardrobe from argos expecting every thing to be in order, however, when we opened the box, the mirror was smashed in many places.Unexceptable! The delivery men were rude and left a trail off mud all up the stairs.The carpet by the front door is ruined, caked with mud.This is beyond a joke and we feel we should be compensated for the damage done to our carpet. Funny how the returns policy says you must send back items in their original packing, when they make the packing so hard to open, you can only rip the box to get the item out, you cant therefore send back the original packing.Argos need to seriously think about the way customers are treated if they want to stay in business.Customers should be compensated on anything ruined in their homes by delivery men.Not only is my carpet ruined(a cream carpet!), but my lightshades were being bashed with the boxes. We had previously ordered a bed from argos, told a date it would be delivered by, then when the date came and went, and we rang to see what had happend we were told it isnt in stock and they cant say when it would be.We had to cancel the order and find a bed elsewhere as we were sleeping on the floor expecting the bed to come by the original date.We gave argos another chance by ordering the wardrobes, only for them to mess it up again. This is one VERY unhappy customer.
More Argos Complaints & Reviews
- Argos - Taking money for products which are not available 
- Argos Ltd - Do Not EVER Work for Argos!!
- Argos - Threatening delivery staff 
- Argos - andrea sofa - appaulling quality 
- Argos - Argos complaint 
- Argos - hi sense 50 inch tv 
- Argos - it is a lose, lose situation with argos
- Argos - Do not on any account buy an iphone from argos, until you have read this message
- Argos UK - Complaint
- Argos - Phone screen cracked cannot get it replaced anywhere.