Argos / No cash refund after 28 days!
I recently bought a hair clipping set do cut my partners hair at home, saving both money and time for us both. We had the clippers 4 months and had only been used 4 times. The last time i used them resulted in my partners ear and neck being cut badly by the clippers, causing him great pain! The clippers had a 2year manufacture guarantee so took them back to Argos in Beaumont Leys (Leicester). After waiting 10 minutes to be served I explained the damaged caused by the clippers. At this point Argos only offered us a exchange or Voucher. I asked for a cash refund as it has seriously marked my partner's neck and ear. We was told this wasn't possible!!! We replied with the fact that it had a warranty and only had it 4 months and had been working fine up until then. They still refused to refund us cash and became very rude and abusive! We then asked to speak to a manager whom was not there due to being hospitalized, so was offered assistance from the second dog's body. Who was a much use as a dead dog! We asked for names of people so as we could make an official complaint. We was fobbed off with first names only as they don't do surnames (Amy and Shane). We just want to WARN future CUSTOMERS to ARGOS that if you purchase an item that runs out after 28 days you will not get a cash refund even if it's cut your head off!
VOUCHERS/REPLACEMENTS ONLY AVAILABLE!!!
More Argos Complaints & Reviews
- Argos - Taking money for products which are not available 
- Argos Ltd - Do Not EVER Work for Argos!!
- Argos - Threatening delivery staff 
- Argos - andrea sofa - appaulling quality 
- Argos - Argos complaint 
- Argos - hi sense 50 inch tv 
- Argos - it is a lose, lose situation with argos
- Argos - Do not on any account buy an iphone from argos, until you have read this message
- Argos UK - Complaint
- Argos - Phone screen cracked cannot get it replaced anywhere.