Arby's Restaurant Group / service and food
I went to Arby's today on about 100 W 9000 S in Sandy Utah. I ordered a chicken bacon cordon blue sandwich meal. The girl at the window pretty much threw the bag at me, when I looked in the bag my fries were turned upside down perfectly, the sandwich, the chicken was like cardboard, the breading came off but you could not bite the chicken it was hard. I could not tear it nothing!
I would have gone back but was on the freeway.
I will never eat there again!
More Arby's Restaurant Group Complaints & Reviews
- Arbys - ease of access of survey 
- Arby's Restaurant - convicted violent felon working in restaurant 
- Arby's Roast Beef Restaurant - food poisoning 
- Arbys - free reg rb 
- Arbys Roast Beef - survey
- Arby's Restaurant Group - raw chicken
- Arby's Restaurant Group - gyro-beef and turkey
- Arby's Restaurant Group - bathroom issues 
- Arby's Restaurant Group - the service 
- Arby's #5735, Torrance, CA - does not accept arby's gift cards