Arbys In Dyersburg TNwont honor receipt feedback coupon

I went to Arbys in Dyersburg Tn. I had taken the time and effort to give my survey of the restaurant in order to get a code to put on my receipt. The receipt is good for a free milk shake or an apple turnover, I was told that they had been told by their manager to not honor these any more.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Dyersburg, TN I was quite upset as I do a lot of business there and I have several saved up that I had forgot to use. How can they just decide not to honor them when you have already taken the time to call in and been given a code from headquaters? I asked the girl at the window and she said she had no idea they just told them not to take them anymore. Is this good customer service? As high as their prices are i cant see how they could loose much to keep a customer.

Dw
Feb 10, 2015

Comments

• Re
      Feb 10, 2015

Let's face it, if a person doesn't have anything better to do than fill out stupid surveys just to get a free shake or apple turnover, they really should get a life. I live off $700.00 a month and I don't waste my time doing surveys just to get a small freebie. I have more important hings to do with my time. The fact that you have saved up several of the receipts with the survey on them is why the store has quit honoring them. How many did you plan on using in a row?