Applebee's / judge and curtis bar ripoff

Union, Memphis, United States Review updated:

two guy bartenders; first off Judge, me and my friend Girl sit down and order a drink we place our order and he act like he didn't want to take it he was extremely rude he brought us the wrong order .I Observed him taking cash from a female waiter.Curtis he is a thief I saw him making drinks at the bar passing them off two waiters collecting cash putting in his back pocket I complain to management, she told him to make me a drink sorry for your inconvenience. Later that night my 42 dollars I spend was charged 57 dollars. I called Applebee's, they said at the bar they auto tip. I tipped 6 in cash and and 15 credit I'm pissed 21 dollar tip 42 dollar tab. This is why they are going down fast Erbody making $$$ except the owners.

Co
May 14, 2015

Comments

• Ga
      27th of Jun, 2016

For years my 14 yo daughter and I played trivia at our Middleburg Hts. Applebee's on Wednesday night. For years my daughter and I enjoyed pop and French fries or an appetizer. Apparently, the manager has the discretion to allow a minor to sit at the bar. I checked Ohio laws and it does not state a minor, who is accompanied by an adult, can not sit at the bar. I then traveled throughout the state of Ohio, my job requires it, and I spoke to bar owners and managers and everyone said, It is not illegal to have a minor sit at a bar when accompanied by an adult. It is a discretionary decision made by the management. I would think our good reputation and employee friendly demeanor would account for our loyalty to Applebee's. But after we were asked to leave the bar area and sit in the dinning area I felt insulted and embarrassed. My daughter said she felt as if her friends betrayed her. I can honestly say we were let down by the staff and manager. What a way to treat your loyal customers.

• We
      8th of Jul, 2016

Who the heck allows their minor daughter to sit at a bar? Maybe you think because you are present, everything ok. But get off your self-entitled backside and realize other ADULTS do not want to see a CHILD at the bar when they are enjoying drinks and a sports game. My God, this is ridiculous!