American Express / false advertising

American Express
Numerous complaints:
1) travel website does not allow you to reserve more than one round trip. Creates problem when you need flights within a trip. Can not get promised double points for booking on line. 2) amex travel agent was rude, rushed and sent us to a horrible hotel. Immediately went to another hotel in the uk in a bad neighborhood because the international tele number on my card was not able to assist me! (A service I pay extra for) 3) I was mugged in uk, lost all cash and 2 amex cards, called amex they could not relace my card for 7-10 days!!! Said I could take a taxi to the airport ($75.00 taxi ride) with having no cash and get emergenct funds. I spend 2 hours on the phone begging them to understand I had no money, no drivers license and no credit cards! I only carried amex because of the sense of security that came with my $150.00 card fee per year. 4) most businesses in the uk refuse to take amex for purchases.

My trip was ruined due to amex.

American Express Travel Related Services Company Logo American Express Travel Related Services Company
American Express Customer Relations 02-04-40 4315 S 2700 W