American Express / closed account
I have been an American Express cardholder for 15 years, that is until I received a notice in the mail today that they had canceled my account. I paid my account in full on Feb. 18 and then on Feb. 19 they decided that I supposedly had some derogatory items on my credit report. Now mind you, I looked at my credit report and there is nothing save some medical bills which have been paid in full according to a payment arrangement that I made. For 15 years I have had this account and it has been in good standing. How's that for customer loyalty? They certainly didn't offer me any money or give me the opportunity to close my account.
More American Express Complaints & Reviews
- American Express - canceled card with no notice 
- American Express - debt collection 
- American Express - interest rate increase 
- Your Centurion Card - fraud 
- American Express - penalty for paying bill early 
- American Express - discrimination 
- American Express Travel Related Services Company - expired gift certificates
- American Express Travel Related Services Company - perfect credit/25 year member amex cancelled
- American Express Travel Related Services Company - my card 
- American Express Travel Related Services Company - customer service, zero help!