Amazon.com / prime orders not being delivered within the time promised.

On several occasions, orders through Amazon Prime have not been delivered within the stated time frame. The most recent occurrence was yesterday. One of the reasons I'm a Prime member is to take advantage of the delivery times indicated by Amazon. I contacted Amazon and they provided no insight into why the order was late or even an apology for it being late. This seems to be a common problem for this service and one in which Amazon is apparently collecting money under false pretenses.

Consequently, I cancelled my Prime membership due to the lack of fulfilment of promised services. Interestingly enough, Amazon is not refunding any money for the unused period for Prime services even though it was renewed in October of 2018. Since I received at least one package that qualified for Prime since it renewed, the entire amount I paid for Prime is considered used by Amazon.

Comments

6th of Dec, 2018

Wow, I'm not even gettimg my orders at all!!! Though the driver is marking them delivered. Ive talked to them 4 times this week on two different orders. Sent to two different states. I was told just now to call back after 4pm.