Amazon.com / prime orders not being delivered within the time promised.
On several occasions, orders through Amazon Prime have not been delivered within the stated time frame. The most recent occurrence was yesterday. One of the reasons I'm a Prime member is to take advantage of the delivery times indicated by Amazon. I contacted Amazon and they provided no insight into why the order was late or even an apology for it being late. This seems to be a common problem for this service and one in which Amazon is apparently collecting money under false pretenses.
Consequently, I cancelled my Prime membership due to the lack of fulfilment of promised services. Interestingly enough, Amazon is not refunding any money for the unused period for Prime services even though it was renewed in October of 2018. Since I received at least one package that qualified for Prime since it renewed, the entire amount I paid for Prime is considered used by Amazon.
More Amazon.com Complaints & Reviews
- Amazon.com - they closed my account and no refund 
- Amazon.com - blocked my sellers account for no reason 
- Amazon.com - dont buy from amazon seller stores123 
- Amazon.com - amazon refund nightmare 
- Amazon.com - fraud and cheating! 
- Amazon.com - I received the amount of the pages
- Chinatera Limited - tulle curtains
- Amazon.com - received damaged sofa table, order # 112-6324984-0579449
- Amazon.com - amazon prime account
- Amazon.com - clothes and food