Amazon.com / terrible customer service people create mistakes that cost us money
Amazon.com's supposed customer service is difficult to deal with. The Web site didn't offer the kind of help I needed, so I finally unearthed their phone number (cleverly concealed) only to talk with someone whose English was difficult to understand. He created a problem which resulted in my having to reorder. But following the "help" suggestion that explained I could combine orders (and thus save the shipping costs of the added item), I found that you can only do this if you manage to complete the "combine orders" in a nanosecond or less. If a minute elapses, you cannot combine orders. The second person I talked to was totally incomprehensible, and I really am not sure what we were talking about. The final result after a couple of phone calls, cancellations, reorders, and frustrating attempts to get the right book back into the order was that I had to pay shipping for a book that should have been on the first order (and thus not charged for shipping). Does Amazon perhaps seek out people whose English is so difficult to understand that customers wind up just hanging up and resigning themselves to do business elsewhere?
More Amazon.com Complaints & Reviews
- Amazon.com - they closed my account and no refund 
- Amazon.com - blocked my sellers account for no reason 
- Amazon.com - dont buy from amazon seller stores123 
- Amazon.com - amazon refund nightmare 
- Amazon.com - fraud and cheating! 
- Amazon.com - bulesk braded i-phone charger multi size pack.
- Amazon.com - prime membership fee 
- Amazon.com - purchasing items
- Amazon - free credit scores - trying to win a $1000 amazon gift card
- Amazon.com - defective dell laptop