Amazon.comclothes and food

I placed and order with a gift card I got from Delta Airlines. I got part of order, but did not get the rest of the order for about $176. I called customer service and they needed verification of a credit card I had on file I never used and no longer have. The account specialist needed proof of how I got the gift card, so I faxed and forward the email I got from Delta. They said that after reviewing the details they had to close my account and cancel the order I placed.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Seattle, WA I spoke to many representatives and supervisors and I had no luck. Amazon Account Specialist closed my account and the order, also said the credit is on my account, but I can not claim it because they closed my account. I wasted so much of my time trying to get my credit back and they refused it. So they stole my Delta gift card. I Will never buy anything with Amazon.com. My husband and son spent thousands of dollars buying from them all the time, so The are deceivers and misleaders, rip off company, not fair and not happy with a rip off company stealing from people.

I want my credit back

• Updated by Lucecita, Nov 27, 2018

This is the letter I got after closing my account and not sending my order I placed with a Delta Gift card. They stole my gift card with a credit of $176.00 rip off company. I want my credit back.

Your Amazon.com account

[protected]@amazon.com
    Sat 10/20/2018, 3:52 PM
    You

Hello,

After a review of your details, we have determined it necessary to close your Amazon.com account. Any pending orders have been canceled.

We may not reply to further emails about this issue.

Sincerely,

Account Specialist
    Amazon.com

Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more
    Online shopping from the earth's biggest selection of books, magazines, music, DVDs, videos, electronics, computers, software, apparel & accessories, shoes, jewelry ...
    www.amazon.com