Amazon.com / refund policy

I ordered NCAA Football '11 for my husband for his birthday. I left it in the box and wrapped it without opening up the box. When he opened it, the plastic wrapping was missing around the game box and the disc/game was missing. I mailed it out on November 23rd. They received it November 26th. According to their website, it should only take 3-5 business days to see the refund after they receive it. We are now on the 11th business day and I haven't received anything! I called and e-mailed. The only response I get it is that it should be in my account no later than December 21st. That's 3.5 weeks since I returned it!!! Ridiculous!!

Comments

• Pr
      29th of Jul, 2015

Please educate yourself on how internet purchases/refunds work in conjunction with your bank. Amazon, or any online retailer can submit a refund instantly for you. How long it takes for you to see those funds in your account depends on how long it takes your BANK to approve the refund and release the funds back into your account. Once the refund is submitted, it's out of the retailers hands, and what you're waiting on is your bank to complete the transaction. I'm sorry but it's people like you that made my job so miserable. If your car won't start, you'll call amazon and b***h out the poor innocent customer service associate that's only trying to help you and make a living. Seriously, just use cash, and shop at brick and mortar stores.