Amazon.com / can not inform amazon of non-delivery

1 Israel Review updated:

I placed an order #[protected] with Amazon for almost $500.

This order was shipped on September 18, 2007 and was never delivered.

Amazon has blocked all ways to inform them of non-delivery in their web site and do not provide email or other contact information to enable me to inform them of non-delivery.

I hope some one there reads thes complaints

Comments

• Jt
      7th of Nov, 2007

Try this link, it is for "feedback." I used it 3 times yesterday trying to get a complaint across to them when I was literally unable to purchase a book due to all the changes in paying methods, the interruptions and come-ons between selection and purchase. No, they didn't answer, but I was mainly just griping (not saying I'd spent 500 bucks and not received my stuff!). You should get a response eventually, surely. Use the feedback form as many times as you have to!

There MUST be some way for you to tell Amazon you never received your merchandise! I feel terrible for you. What about the tabs and options in "my account?" I had always assumed it was safe to shop at Amazon because of the "my account" choices and links. Guess not!

Keep trying, for goodness sake. I'm glad I saw your post, even though I'm pretty much done with Amazon myself.

There is nothing at Amazon that we can't find somewhere else! Just get used to shopping around in a variety of internet stores instead of "one stop." Other places need our business. Amazon has it sewed up!

• Jt
      7th of Nov, 2007

Here is a much better link. (I find these links-to-what-I'm-looking-for very hard to find! Especially when I'm tearing out my hair with frustration.) It's a link that offers a "contact us" box and a choice of "email" or "phone."