Amazon.com / can not inform amazon of non-delivery
I placed an order #[protected] with Amazon for almost $500.
This order was shipped on September 18, 2007 and was never delivered.
Amazon has blocked all ways to inform them of non-delivery in their web site and do not provide email or other contact information to enable me to inform them of non-delivery.
I hope some one there reads thes complaints
More Amazon.com Complaints & Reviews
- Amazon.com - they closed my account and no refund 
- Amazon.com - blocked my sellers account for no reason 
- Amazon.com - dont buy from amazon seller stores123 
- Amazon.com - amazon refund nightmare 
- Amazon.com - fraud and cheating! 
- Amazon.com - fraud/theft of my account
- Amazon.com - amazon prime
- Amazon.com - advertising on my cell 
- Amazon.com - 4-drawer dresser
- Amazon.com - amazon store card