Menu

complaints

Wiggle Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
11 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Wiggle at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Wiggle has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Wiggle. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Wiggle complaints 11

Sort by:

Newest Wiggle complaints

S
9:31 am EST

Wiggle Customer Service

Just do yourself a favour and avoid ordering from Wiggle. Every order I have placed goes missing, or is incredibly late. You can thank Evri for that. When you try to complain, or find answers as to where your order is, all you get told is 'We're waiting to hear back from the couriers'. Wiggle refuse to chase them. Whilst refusing to offer any form of refund until they do hear back from Evri, if at all. Once they have your money they couldn't care less. Don't expect any issues to be resolved.

And they wonder why there business is in the gutter. Used to be great, but over the past few years they have got worse and worse.

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Wiggle representatives only. If you are affiliated with Wiggle, please claim your business to access these details.

H
12:21 pm EDT

Wiggle Disappointing Experience with Wiggle: Poor Quality and Customer Service

I gotta say, I'm not too impressed with Wiggle. I've bought from them a few times because their prices are pretty good, but I think I'm done now. It's just not worth the hassle if the product isn't up to snuff. And unfortunately, that seems to happen a lot with Wiggle. And like people have been saying on this forum, their customer service is a joke.

My most recent order was for some windproof gloves. I checked the size chart on the Wiggle site and ordered a size L. But when they arrived, they were way too small. So I had to send them back at my own expense (don't even think about getting reimbursed for that by Wiggle). I told them to send me a size XL instead. But what do I get? The exact same pair of gloves, in size L again! I tried to sort it out with customer service, but they're not very responsive when it comes to problems. So yeah, I'm definitely not ordering from Wiggle again.

J
10:43 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Wiggle Disappointed with Wiggle's cancellation policy, but still appreciate their products and services

So, I had a bit of a situation with Wiggle recently. I ordered a 650 inner tube, but then I found a brand new one in my shed just a few hours later. I quickly contacted Wiggle to cancel the order, but unfortunately, they weren't able to do so. They explained that they have a very small window for cancellations or amendments due to the majority of their orders being processed and dispatched within hours of being placed. I was a bit disappointed, but I understood their reasoning.

I then mentioned to them that in the UK, there is a 14-day cancellation policy for online or phone purchases. However, I didn't receive a reply from them. Eventually, I did receive the item, but I no longer needed it.

Overall, I was a bit frustrated with the situation, but I can understand why Wiggle has their policies in place. I just wish they had been a bit more responsive to my concerns. In the end, I'll probably take my business elsewhere, but I still appreciate the quality of their products and services.

Is Wiggle legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Wiggle as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Wiggle stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Wiggle should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Wiggle earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Wiggle achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Wiggle.co.uk has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Wiggle website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Several positive reviews for Wiggle have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

We looked up Wiggle and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Wiggle has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 11 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Multiple low-rated websites are found on the same server. There could be such as technical issues or poor website optimization. To determine if the websites are part of a scam, it's important to review them and look for signs of fraudulent activity.
  • Wiggle protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
W
10:26 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Wiggle Wiggle Review: Frustrating Experience with Tedious Process and Non-Responsive Customer Service

I recently had an experience with Wiggle, and I have to say, it was not a pleasant one. From the moment I hit the "BUY" button, I felt like I was in the department of redundancy department. Every step of the way was tedious and time-consuming, and it felt like they were dragging their feet at every turn.

To make matters worse, when I accidentally made a duplicate purchase, I found out that they were non-responsive and couldn't cancel it for me. They claimed that their limit was 5 minutes, but it took much longer than that to get any kind of response from them.

When my package finally arrived, I was shocked to see that they had charged me a fee from Belfast, Ireland, even though I live in San Diego. When I tried to refuse the package, they gave me confusing instructions and made it clear that they didn't want to deal with any further inquiries.

All in all, I ended up paying $20 USD for the privilege of being annoyed and ignored by Wiggle. It's clear to me that their model of success is not in providing cheap or discounted products, but in playing the global shipping game and clipping fees wherever they can.

If you're thinking about shopping with Wiggle, I would advise you to think twice. The hassle and frustration just aren't worth it.

J

Wiggle Disappointing Customer Service from Wiggle: Wahoo Kickr Snap Review

So, I recently got myself a Wahoo Kickr Snap from Wiggle. It was a bit pricey, costing me over ?400, but I needed a turbo trainer to keep me cycling during the long winters. I was pretty excited to start my virtual cycling journey until I plugged in the Kickr and sparks started flying from the power supply. It was like Jennifer Beals was doing some welding behind me! I was pretty concerned about the electrical safety of the device and contacted Wiggle to see if I could return just the power supply instead of the whole trainer. The flywheel was incredibly weighty, and I didn't want to go through the hassle of returning the whole thing.

However, I was pretty disappointed with Wiggle's response. I mean, this was a matter of safety, and there were 240V going into the faulty power supply. You'd think they would want to get to the bottom of it, right? But no, they refused to call me or provide me with a phone number to call them. They also didn't reply to my emails, which was pretty frustrating. I mean, come on, Wiggle! This is a serious issue, and you're not even trying to help me out here.

In the end, I had to take matters into my own hands and pass the issue onto trading standards. It's a shame that it had to come to this, but I couldn't risk my safety or the safety of others. I hope Wiggle takes this seriously and improves their customer service in the future.

R

Wiggle Wiggle's Customer Service Fails to Deliver: A Frustrating Experience

I had a bit of a problem with my order from Wiggle. They sent me the wrong item, so I emailed their customer service team and sent them a picture of what I received. They got back to me and said that they had trained the person responsible for the mistake and that I should send the item back to their returns warehouse. They promised to send me a replacement as soon as possible.

I wasn't too happy about this, to be honest. It was their mistake, after all. But when I tried to follow up with them, they just kept fobbing me off. It was really frustrating. And then, to add insult to injury, they asked me to review them on Trustpilot. Needless to say, my review wasn't very positive.

But then, after I left my review, they suddenly got back to me and said that they would send me the correct item immediately. I was relieved, but then I found out that the item was actually on back order, even though the website said it was in stock. It seems like Wiggle will take your payment for orders they can't fulfill and then give you the runaround until they can finally get it sorted out.

I don't know if this is company policy or if they're just a bunch of clowns running the show, but either way, I wouldn't recommend using them. It's just not worth the hassle.

L

Wiggle Unreliable and Unresponsive: My Experience with Wiggle

So, I gotta tell ya, I had a bit of a rough go with Wiggle. I was super stoked to order a Garmin Watch bundle on the 19th and get it delivered the next day. But, lo and behold, I logged into my account and saw that they had cancelled my order without even giving me a heads up. No email, no text, nothin'. I was pretty bummed, but I figured it was just a glitch in the system.

So, I chatted with one of their peeps and they said it was a technical issue on their end. Alright, fair enough. I decided to give it another go and placed a second order using a different card. They took the payment in full, so I was feeling pretty good about it. But, when I checked my account a little while later, I saw that they had cancelled the order again! What the heck, man?

It seems like they're offering these sweet deals to lure people in, but then they're cancelling the orders and holding onto the money. That's not cool, Wiggle. And, to make matters worse, they don't have a phone number and their online chat is slow as molasses. It's like they don't even care about their customers.

Honestly, I'd recommend steering clear of Wiggle. It's just not worth the hassle.

E

Wiggle Disappointing Customer Service Experience with Wiggle: A Review

So, I recently signed up for Wiggle because they were offering a sweet deal of ?10 off for new users. I was excited to take advantage of this promotion and started filling up my basket. However, as I was going through the checkout process, I noticed that one of the items I had added was actually cheaper on Amazon. Being the savvy shopper that I am, I decided to remove it from my basket and purchase it from Amazon instead.

But when I went back through the checkout process, I was met with an error message saying that the coupon was "only for new customers". I was confused and frustrated, so I decided to reach out to customer service for help. I thought it would be an easy fix, but boy was I wrong.

Instead of resetting my account status or providing me with another code at the same value, the customer service representative suggested that I pay full price and they would refund me later. I couldn't believe it! Why should I have to pay more and then go through the hassle of getting a refund when the price wasn't much different from other sites? I told them that this was crazy and that I could just purchase the item from another site.

But the customer service representative didn't seem to care. They simply said that this was their procedure in this situation and made no effort to even say "I will talk to my line manager and see if there is anything we can do". I was disappointed and frustrated with the lack of effort on their part.

If solving a trivial problem like this is so hard for Wiggle, I can't imagine what would happen if I needed to return something. It's a shame because I was excited to try out their site, but this experience has left a bad taste in my mouth. I hope they can improve their customer service in the future.

N
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Wiggle Disappointing Experience with Wiggle and Yodel Courier: Bike Arrived Damaged and Poor Customer Service

I recently had an experience with Wiggle that left me feeling a bit frustrated. I received a bike that had an issue, and I believe it was caused by the Yodel courier who delivered it. The box was completely open at one end, and the chain had come off and was stuck between the frame at the bottom bracket. I'm not sure if this was caused by the open box or if the courier stopped the bike from rolling in transit by locking the chain.

When I contacted Yodel about the issue, they dismissed it and said that boxes often open during transit. I found this to be a poor excuse, especially since the box had huge staples holding it together. I was disappointed that Wiggle seemed to side with Yodel and didn't take my concerns seriously. If Yodel damaged the bike, then they should be responsible for fixing it.

Despite these issues, I do like the bike and want to find a good outcome. However, I have noticed that the front chain wheels have a small wobble, and the chain often struggles to shift up from the smallest to medium chain wheel. I'm hoping that Wiggle will work with me to resolve these issues.

One thing that I'm curious about is why reputable companies like Wiggle use Yodel. While I understand that cost is a factor, it seems like there are other courier services that would be more reliable and less likely to cause issues like the one I experienced.

Overall, I'm hoping that Wiggle will work with me to find a resolution for the issues with my bike. While I'm disappointed with the initial response from Yodel and Wiggle, I'm still hopeful that we can find a solution that works for everyone.

B

Wiggle Wiggle Review: Unreliable, Untrustworthy, and Terrible Customer Service

This website is a total con! I'm warning all you buyers out there to stay away from this site. Don't trust the Trustpilot reviews, they're unreliable! I ordered a pair of hiking boots for next day delivery, but when they arrived, they were a completely different colour! I tried to contact them, but they don't have a phone number or email address advertised on their website. The only way to talk to them is through a useless chat box, which disconnects at times. It's so frustrating and untrustworthy of them.

I spoke to a guy named Tim, and he said that they gave me the correct item, even though it was obviously not what I ordered. My order was for black and grey boots, but I received blue and green ones instead. They're so incompetent! I mean, come on, they're a company selling shoes, they should be able to get the colour right!

Apparently, this is a common issue according to another review website called Sitejabber. You should check it out for yourself. I don't know how Wiggle got a 9/10 on Trustpilot, it's a total waste of time! Sitejabber is much more reliable!

Overall, I would not recommend Wiggle to anyone. They're unreliable, untrustworthy, and their customer service is terrible. If you're looking for a reliable online retailer for hiking boots, I suggest you look elsewhere. Don't waste your time or money on Wiggle!

A

Wiggle Poor Customer Service and Return Policy at Wiggle

So, I made an account and ordered some stuff from Wiggle, but I never got a confirmation email. I called up their customer service and asked if they could find my order by my name, but they couldn't. I told them that I might have put in the wrong email address, but they said they had no way to check. They told me that I didn't have any orders and that I should make a new account and try again. So, I did that.

Two weeks later, I finally got both of my orders. But now I want to return one of them, and I don't want to pay for it because it wasn't my fault. Plus, I had already taken the time to ask if my first order went through, and they told me it didn't.

But now, they won't pay for the postage to return their mistake because it doesn't fit into their return policy. And I can't even return the items because they don't show up on my account (because they said my first account was wrong). So, I'm not going to pay for postage to return the items and hope for a refund. I've already wasted four hours of my time and $20. If they really cared about customer service, they would let me access the bad order, print a label, and then credit the postage. But no, now it's my problem.

I'm never using Wiggle again, and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

Overview of Wiggle customer experience

Wiggle, the UK-based online retailer of cycling and triathlon gear, has been receiving a lot of negative feedback from its customers. Consumers have been complaining about the poor quality of products, slow delivery times, and unresponsive customer service. Many customers have reported receiving damaged or faulty items, and have had difficulty getting refunds or exchanges. Others have complained about the lack of communication from the company, with some saying that they have been left waiting for weeks without any updates on their orders. Overall, it seems that Wiggle has a lot of work to do to improve its customer service and product quality if it wants to retain its customers and maintain its reputation as a leading online retailer of cycling and triathlon gear.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Wiggle contacts