Amazon.com / fraudulent charges
Well, this is short and sweet! My husband ordered a book from Amazon.com and then a few weeks later, a $79 charge appeared on our account. This is such a deceptive business practice. Reason being is that people ordering a book from them are not knowingly signing up for this 'Prime Membership' that is billed annually. I did a google search and discovered that there are HUNDREDS of complaints! Listen up Amazon, if that many customers out there are pissed off and not knowingly signing up for this membership, perhaps you should figure out another way to gain business for that product!!! Granted 'its in the small, fine print' Hence, the asterick strikes again!
Amazon.com will apparently refund back your money, just call [protected]. Or logon to your account to manage your 'Prime Membership' But nevertheless, they need to figure out a better method than automatically signing people up. We will NEVER order from AMAZON.com again!! Never. Period.
More Amazon.com Complaints & Reviews
- Amazon.com - they closed my account and no refund 
- Amazon.com - blocked my sellers account for no reason 
- Amazon.com - dont buy from amazon seller stores123 
- Amazon.com - amazon refund nightmare 
- Amazon.com - fraud and cheating! 
- Amazon.com - amazon prime
- Amazon.com - advertising on my cell 
- Amazon.com - 4-drawer dresser
- Amazon.com - amazon store card
- Amazon.com - couldn't get refund from amazon