Amazon.com / amazon prime membership
I have, throughout the last month (december 20, 2018 - 13 jan 2019 checked the appropriate box on my account to not renew my prime membership, and it keeps flipping back to deduct on 14 jan. I received a notice from my credit card company that the membership had been automatically renewed. I regard this as fraud.
I went in today (15 jan, 2019 and attempted to cancel my membership. It appeared that the account was going to be cancelled, and a refund issues. I was asked to print a copy of the receipt, and that was a statement that my was processed and provided payment information. The screen suggested otherwise. More fraudulent activity
I demand that this account be closed and that a full refund be issued asap.
More Amazon.com Complaints & Reviews
- Amazon.com - they closed my account and no refund 
- Amazon.com - blocked my sellers account for no reason 
- Amazon.com - dont buy from amazon seller stores123 
- Amazon.com - amazon refund nightmare 
- Amazon.com - fraud and cheating! 
- Amazon.com - logistics
- Amazon.com - 1000, amazon card? plus 1000 dollar gift card
- Amazon.com - solong tattoo ink order
- Amazon.com - hockey strategy book
- Amazon.com - amazon prime