Amazon Prime Membership / false ad

It was not made clear when I signed up for the free trial Prime Membership that I would then be billed $79.00 if I didn't opt out. In addition the card used for the account was lost and is now invalid. I have no intention of paying fee or doing business with Amazon in the future. BUT I am worried that they mey pursue this or report it to a credit agency.
The website makes it very difficult to close account.
Mark McGirl

n/a
    Nevada?
    Phone: n/a
    amazonrrimemembershipAmzn.com

the charge on my discover card was not authorized. The amount was 107.63. on Discover card ending in the last four numbers of 7132. Please remove this charge.
    Janet Snyder

20th of Sep, 2016
    sharon s miller - free shipping
    Tyrone
    Pennsylvania

Almost all of the products are not eligible for free shipping. I want my account canceled immediately. Please credit my Amazon Store card with the correct amount. This service is a real rip off.

20th of Sep, 2016
    sharon s miller - free shipping

14th of Nov, 2018
    Amazon Prime Membership - free shipping
    Tyrone
    Pennsylvania

Many, many of the products I buy, do not have prime shipping. If I'm paying $99.00 A YEAR, hell I might as well pay the shipping. Refund the correct amount back into my amazon store card asap. Thank you sharon Miller