Amazonnone payment owed

A Review updated:

I have been working for amazon MT for almost two weeks now. the whole time letting my pay continue to build. Not knowing they where not going to pay me later down the road. this is what happened.
As of yesterday i went and noticed they in the claims section in their jobs for entering your bank account they dont have a paypal listing. so i wrote them asking if I could have my pay sent to my paypal account. this was their reply:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am sorry for any misunderstanding about how your Mechanical Turk earnings will be disbursed.

People from all over the world are welcome to join and participate in Mechanical Turk. However, we currently don't offer the ability to disburse payments via PayPal.

Currently funds received in your Mechanical Turk account can only be disbursed to a U.S. checking account or your Amazon.com Gift Card balance. In order to disburse earnings to a U.S. bank account, you will also need a U.S. based Drivers License or U.S. ID card.

If you request payment via gift certificate, the funds are automatically deposited into your Amazon.com Account. They can't be transferred or used on any of our international websites.
so I wrote them this:
This means I cant even use my bank account for canada on here. I'm American living in Canada. I only have two ways I get paid. via my Canadian bank or Paypal. This mean if I get a gift card I cant use it either, because you dont allow them to be used on your international websites. May I ask how the blank do you pay Canadians then? LOL really I would like to know. I would like money not a gift card I cant use. and after all the work I did, this just isnt right.
Please get back to me soon,
Deborah
[Unhappy American]
this is what they wrote me back again:
I am truly sorry for the frustration this has created for you. However, the information provided in our previous message is correct.

At this time, payment can be made either by ACH deposit to a U.S. bank account or in the form of a gift card balance applied to your Amazon.com account.

You must have a valid U.S. driver's license in order to disburse funds to your personal U.S. bank account. If you have a U.S. bank account and driver's license, you may enter the appropriate information through Mechanical Turk and then disburse funds to your account.

We do hope to be able to offer additional payment services to our international members in the future, and I'm sorry that we're not able to do so now.

I understand you're upset, and I regret that we haven't been able to address your concerns to your satisfaction. We can't offer any additional insight or action.
And yet again my reply:

Then on this day 08/27/09 I expect a check in the mail to me for fund owed to me. I understand you will need to wait for the rest of my hits to be approved. by U.S. laws you have to pay me. Me being an American I know those laws. If within 30 days on 09/27/09 I do not recieve a check. I will make sure to report this. I am truely sorry, I do love MTing for Amazon. This is just not right. It does remind me of someone being prejudice. Many have tolds me of this happening with a contest that was held last year, I have also found others like my self that are not to happy. I just want to get paid in funds. Please do get back to me. I want to know if you will do what I asked or not. So I can take the appropriate actions.
Deborah
I'm waiting to see what they have to say now.

Oct 09, 2008
    Amazon - thiefs
    Seattle
    Washington

Do not do buisness with amazon - pass it on to your friends

Cindy

My recommendation to you cindy is the you never purchase anything again

From amazon.com because they will reply to you that I have been paid which is a

Lie. When I as invited by amazon to sell on there site they never let me know that

They would hold my funds - maybe in there fine print - as I have spent now over a

Month trying to get them to pay me it is frustrating - they now owe me 1400 dollars

And appear to be solicitating my past sales such as you to defame my name - thank

You for your email to them getting them straight - I am so sick and tired of jeff bezos

The owner and presidents rip off tackticts I have filed a claim with the state of washington.

They now have refunded to of my sales and then after presure admitted there wrong - yet

Still refuse to give me my money - send the message out to not buy from these folks and

If you get a miniute check out how many consumers they have ripped off around america

If I had known I would have never done buisness with them - the most non responsive

Company I have ever dealt with - tell your friends

Barry

— "cindy zwart, rd, ldn, cde" <[protected]@comcast.net> wrote:
    I have received the order, but the seller states he has not been paid by
    You. My concern is not the receipt or quality of the item, but that the
    Seller has been paid.
    Sincerely,
    Cindy zwart
    — original message —
    From: <[protected]@amazon.com>
    To: <[protected]@comcast.net>
    Cc: <[protected]@amazon.com>
    Sent: tuesday, october 07, 2017 11:35 pm
    Subject: your amazon.com a-to-z guarantee claim (Order [protected])

> greetings from amazon.com,
    > we are contacting you in regards to your a-to-z guarantee claim for order
    > [protected]. We require further information in order to assist us
    > with our investigation. Please specify the reason you believe the
    > merchandise received is materially different than described.
    > please note that no further action will be taken until we hear back from
    > you.
    > thank you for your patience during our investigation and we look forward
    > to your reply.
    > —
    > shaila
    > account specialist
    > a-to-z guarantee program

•   Oct 17, 2008
    Amazon - unauthorized transactions on internet
    amazon.com

Today at 8:13 am in the morning somebody bought someting in amazon (79 dollars); in the noon at 12:00 I check my bank accoun and I noticed that there it was a pending transaction and the amount was 79 dollars (in my country is a lot money), so I called my bank to block my account but when I told them that I din't my that transaction they just told me that I needed to wait until 30 days to put an inpungnation (they are so...).

That's the reason that I request you to do something to cancel that transaction in AMAZON, they didn't answer me; before will be too late.

• T
      Jul 06, 2009
    Amazon - books listed for sale out of print
    Seattle
    amazon.com

We have decided to remove our Kindle links in preparation of closing our Amazon account. To date, very few Kindle ebooks have sold. Recently, however, we discovered that print and ebooks on our catalog which have been long out of print are still being sold by Amazon without restraint. We have repeatedly sent emails to the Customer Service division pointing this out, as it is now the fifth email of this kind sent to them in about a month. Amazon claims to have its customers in mind when making these kinds of decisions but we disagree with their policy of listing "all editions of all books", whether or not they are in print. Their customers may be loyal but they are wholly ignorant of the problems created for the suppliers of content. This creates what is basically a fraudulent situation, especially if buyers purchase the book and then never receive the delivery. Amazon is also loath to refund the sale, and the customer is left with nothing. Similarly, the publisher is also left with nothing but a bad reputation which is no fault but Amazon's. We therefore join our voices in complaint against Amazon for its strangely erratic policies, bad business decisions, and the attempt at restraint of trade toward those who know better how to run their businesses and are disenfranchised by Amazon's creation of what is in effect a monopoly. The intent makes no difference as long as Amazon succeeds, by creating its open "customer oriented" selling model, in creating one nevertheless. Amazon's founder and CEO Jeff Bezos has yet to reply to many of the complaints received on his desk every day from authors and publishers who are not receiving fair treatment. We also are looking into adding our voices to existing cases against Amazon, or initiating a suit ourselves. We will NOT be drawn into a situation which robs us of honest and well-transacted business on behalf of a badly run business like Amazon's.

Theresa M. Moore

CEO Antellus

• A
      Jul 17, 2009
    Amazon - music download ripoff
    Amazon Hater
    Des Moines
    Iowa

Amazon have one click downloads and it is possible to download music without realizing you are getting charged. They do not have a confirmation that "you are getting charged X dollars for this download" Instead, it just goes through and awhile later you get a confirmation email AFTER the fact.

•   Dec 15, 2009

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you have to click the "download" button to download a song and be charged for it. So are you clicking the "download" button? And if so, what in Jebus' name did you expect to happen?

•   Dec 16, 2009

Now that would have been interesting. And I bet he/she wouldn't have complained about one-click downloading if that had happened!

• G
      Jan 02, 2010
    Amazon - bait & switch
    Retiree
    Hawaii

On or about 12/23/2017 I ordered a laptop stand from Amazon for my recently purchased laptop from Amazon. The stand $19.99 with shipping listed on the "One click ordering" as $7.99. The supplier for the stand is Accessory Genie that charged me $19.99 for the stand, but $24.99 for shipping and handling.

My reason for using the "One click" button is to simplify my involvement to purchase an online item since I am retired with no auto for transportation.

The emails received from Amazon to address this problem makes me feel that I am being "Talked down to". I have notified the Federal Trade Commission and will notify others that this descrepancy smells like a "Bait & Switch" for enriching Amazon and Accessory Genie.

• C
      May 03, 2010
    Amazon - choice of shipper

My first lousy experience with Amazon's "free" shipping. If this is free, I'd rather pay.
    Ordered a $2, 000.00 lcd. It went down in price $100.00 the next day BUT Amazon doesn't allow for any adjustment once they've accepted the order. Not the best customer relations policy. Many stores offer price protection for up to 30 days. Anyway, 2K tv was ordered on 4/28. They shipped from Indianapolis on 4/29 - so far, so good. CEVA "trucking" shows a tracking system worthy of the federal government in its inaccuracies, confusion and lack of organization. According to this "tracking" system. The item arrived in Cleveland (60miles north of me) on the morning of the 30th. It sat in Cleveland the entire day of the 30th, the 1st, 2nd and 3rd!!! Even though CEVA's site indicated it was in transit to me and would be delivered on 5/3!!! I sent them an email on the 30th indicating they could deliver on the 3rd of May; which their "tracking" system indicated they intended to do. Well, waited ALL DAY, A WASTED DAY, with no delivery. Finally, after 5 PM on May 3rd - an email reply telling me to contact them if they haven't already contacted me. I called and was informed it couldn't be delivered until May 4th. It seems no one works at this company on weekends aside from the drivers. The merchandise SAT, SAT, SAT in a warehouse for three days, now four days. Yes, the shipping was free but I pay $70 plus bucks for prime membership. It did me no good here; and for the most expensive item I've purchased, ever, from Amazon. This CEVA company needs to sit at the feet of UPS and learn how to handle a shipment and an intelligent tracking system; Amazon needs to be more efficient in WHOM they choose to ship with. Very, very disappointed in this situation. This is the third problem I've had with Amazon; the previous two with merchants selling under the Amazon banner; but that's another horror story or two. Suffice it to say, both companies are/were slow to respond to a return request and oblivious (intentionally) of what customer service means... I still have no satisfaction from either of them.
    This is an unfortunate situation since I have bought a considerable amount of items from Amazon in the past two years. What good is it and where's the logic if a dvd can be delivered in 2 days but a Mickey Mouse shipping company is chosen to handle a 2K purchase???

• N
      Jun 08, 2010
    Amazon - no refund
    Tierra Verde
    Florida
    Phone: [protected]

Purchased outdoor internet camera (169.00 dollars) returned camera to amazon headquarters by mistake.
    i have proof of delivery to their warehouse in Kentucky. UPS has proof of delivery.
    Amazon has the camera, they admit that, but refuse to give me the camera or my money.
    this started January 19, 2017 and still they won't help me. It is the most impersonal
    response i have ever experienced. i have talked to 5 people who promised to help.
    and in the end they basically said tough luck.

nelson savidge

• O
      Jul 28, 2010
    Amazon - stay away
    Amazon

I ordered an electronic dictionary. One hour and a half later I realized that because of the way Amazon's order page is set up, the item was going to the wrong address. So, I try to cancel the order. I can't. I call Amazon. Guess what? The Amazon representative says that with this particular Amazon seller, there is only a 30 minute window to cancel. Nowhere is that information provided on the site. Also, even Amazon cannot contact these people directly, for example by phone or e-mail, fax. I am not kidding. You can fill in one of the message boxes (oops like the one I'm filling out now) which does not provide you with a "paper trail." In other words you don't have a copy of the e-mail you sent. Yes, I can get my money back. One way to get your money back when Amazon is irresponsible is to use SMALL CLAIMS COURT. But, it's not really the money. It's the time and dealing with the dishonesty. Failing to inform a customer of information that is necessary in order to make a reasonable choice about whether to use a service is dishonest. I have to take responsibility for using Amazon at all though. I needed something fast. It was a mistake to use them. It would have been faster to get in my car and go 30 minutes to a mall. It would have been a whole lot cheaper too; it probably would have caused less pollution. Let's hope Elizabeth Warren gets the job. We need consumer protection. The only positive is that they added the sales tax that they had been illegally not charging in order to undercut legitimate retailers. The legitimate retailers disappeared and so we were stuck with Amazon.

• N
      Oct 07, 2010

I had a Amazon acount for 9 years and was a seller we grossed around £10, 000.00 a month on there. They kept freezing large sums of money claiming "suspicious activity??". they kept on doing it time and time again and when we complained about the service on the last e-mail, days later they sent us a rude e-mail stating they were shutting our account down and will never deal with us again, and to not contact them again as they will not re-open acount.

We had perfect feedback, Perfect credit rating(not that it matters) and excelent feedback.

Trading standards and the OFT are a complete waste of time showing absolute no interest to investigate

Amazon will continue time and time again to rip inocent people off in attempt to hold your money which is used to make large sums of interest and no one will ever stop this.

• P
      Oct 21, 2010

I ordered some stuff to go to "General Delivery" at the Post Office. They shipped it by UPS. When I tried to pick it up, the post office wanted additional postage, said none had been paid, even though I had definitely paid for shipping charges! I had to refuse the delivery and let it all get sent back. When I tried to go through amazon.com to have it sent by USPS, not UPS, they said they couldn't "choose the shipper". It doesn't show a whole lot of intelligence at the upper echelons that they programmed the computer system so that actual people cannot over ride a computer entry that is WRONG and prevents the customer from receiving merchandise.

Feb 03, 2011
    Amazon - won't honor price changes
    Amazon

I have purchased thousands of dollars worth of merchandise from Amazon. Yesterday I ordered a DVD, but before they could ship the DVD they lowered the price on their site buy $3. I was suprised they charged me the old price since it was lowered before they shipped my order. I questioned this and was told me in so many words that they were not refunding the $3 and they really didn't care if I bought anything from them again or not. I emailed back and told them to check how much I have spent there in the past year and was told again that I could shop anywhere I wanted and they were not refunding the $3. They JUST DON'T CARE !!

• O
      Feb 03, 2011

It is a shame that they will not refund you the $3. I know that they have a preorder price guarentee, but I don't think it extends passed the time the credit card is charged (the time they start processing the order for shipping.

• P
      Mar 12, 2011
    Amazon - shipping fraud
    Nevada

I placed an order through Amazon and payed for next day shipping. Amazon chose to ship the Package by UPS Ground service. The package was not delivered on time, and Amazon responded to my complaint by saying "The carrier has promised us to deliver this item by March 14. So I suggest you to wait until March 14 to receive this package". The package was supposed to be delivered on March 11.
    I think that this is fraud, but I am not sure how to proceed legally. If anyone has any legal advice that they could offer, please email me at [protected]@pcolson.com.

• M
      Apr 06, 2011
    Amazon - deceptive advertising
    Amazon.com

Think the music you download from amazon is "yours"? Think again! Over the span of three years I have downloaded 115 full albums in mp3 form from amazon. My computer hard drive crashed and my mp3 player was stolen... And amazon won't let me download anything except the handful of albums I bought in the last 90 days.

Now it's no mystery to amazon what I ordered and what I should be permitted to download. They have a precise record of the date of each order, the album, and even the order number. Doesn't matter. I can't download it again.

• K
      Jun 14, 2011
    Amazon - lack of support
    amazon
    Wales, Dyfed
    United Kingdom

I recently searched the Amazon website for a luxury leather office chair, found the one that looked best and ordered it. The chair wasn't supplied by Amazon but by another shower called MBA trading. The chair had a very long and confusing description that went something like, luxury office chair Chicago pu leather 21. Some of you may already have seen the problem. the Pu part of the description is relevant to the leather not Chicago. This basically means that the £105 chair I bought was cheap plastic and worth about £40, thanks Amazon. Happy with the way the chair looked and convinced it was leather as I searched the Amazon site for a leather chair, it was almost two months before I realised I had been ripped off!

I went to my Amazon account and was instructed to contact the seller. I did so telling them exactly what I thought of their expensive plastic chair and pointing out that the term PU leather is reportedly illegal in the UK. They merely pointed out that the return period was over. So I contacted Amazon for their help, they said the return period was over, thanks Amazon. I explained everything (as above) and their response was, ah well, you didn't buy the chair off us, you'll have to take it up with the seller, it's all in the marketplace terms, nothing to do with us, thanks Amazon.

What a load of crap! I went to the Amazon site to buy a chair, whether they supplied it or not is irrelevant, if it wasn't for the misleading description on the Amazon site I WOULD NOT HAVE BOUGHT THE CHAIR! I didn't go to any other site I went to the Amazon site therefore I hold them 100% to blame. Do Amazon really think this kind of response is going to endear them with customers? Wouldn't it be a much better solution for them to replace my chair with a leather one and have me writing blogs about how amazing Amazon are, instead of persuading people not to touch them with a barge pole. Will I ever buy anything from Amazon again? What do you think? When hell freezes over. I urge anyone else who has been fobbed off by this giant concern to post a complaint on this board, maybe together we could all take action. I reckon if no one bought anything from Amazon for a month that would spell serious trouble for them, what a good idea.

Jun 28, 2011
    Amazon - closed my account without any reasons
    amazon.com

This is the only explanation they gave me to close the account:Hello from Amazon.com. This is an auto-generated message to let you know that we have blocked your Amazon.com seller account and ended your listings.You may no longer sell on our site. We took this action because your seller performance has been below our performance standards. You may have received notification in previous months that your feedback, A-to-z Guarantee claims, and/or refund rates were out of compliance with our seller Performance Standards. You may have been provided with suggestions for operational improvements to help you meet our standards.Unfortunately, any improvement in seller performance has not been consistent and has failed to meet our Performance Standards. If you still have items to ship, please take appropriate steps to resolve your pending sales. Your Seller Account will remain accessible and you are encouraged to refund or ship pending orders. Your funds are being reserved in your Amazon.com account pending receipt of any Guarantee Claims or chargebacks for which you may be responsible for. If you have questions regarding any funds that may be due you, please contact us at [protected]@amazon.com. We take such steps in the interest of maintaining a free and fair venue for all participants. Please note that the blocking of your account is a permanent action. Regards, Seller Performance A Meltdown economy, this is not my 1st time i was selling my personal products and when i was able to sell more, they just close my account.Something is not right, Believe that the actual situation is pushing to most of the people to a total madness;but this don't justify their reasons.

•   Sep 01, 2011

Do you have the reciepts?

• G
      Nov 16, 2011
    Amazon - no customer service
    Amazon.com
    amazon.com

I am very unhappy with my experience with Amazon. The customer services is no customer service. I have contacted the company twice regarding this issue with no delivery of my order. I called 2 days before I was promised to receive my order. The first rep told to wait until the expected day to see if it will be delivered. Also the rep said that I should have purchased it from Amazon and I can purchase it at that time. I told the rep that it wouldn't make since to purchase it from her when I am waiting on the order to come. It never came, I called Amazon again and I was told that they will cancel the order. I told him about the issue and he acted as though it didn't matter. Then I get an email stating that the seller has 30 days to deliver my order and I can still be charged. I needed the book for class. I am not going to wait another 15 days to see if or when the book will arrive. This is the second time I have not received a book that I have ordered from Amazon. Before I ordered, I carefully reviewed the comments for each seller. Now, when I looked at the information for this current seller, it says they are new. I think this is a scheme to allow people to purchase from a seller and when the seller doesn't deliver, a person is forced to order from Amazon. I don't intend on ordering books from Amazon anymore. I purchased the book from another company. It is not worth it to purchase and play the wait and see game on Amazon.

Amazon - abusive shipping charges
    William Losey
    228 Cedar Grove Lane
    Somerset
    New Jersey
    Phone: [protected]

I ordered a quantity of 4 or the same product @ 2.99 each. Total weight was well under 1lb and all of the items shipped in one box. I was charged $19.96 shipping. I contacted the seller and was told that the shipping charges were mandated by Amazon. I then checked out their shipping rates and learned that shipping would be charged at $4.49 plus $.50/lb. What the policy didn't state was that amount would be charged on each item. Any person with any common sense or any ethical being would know this is wrong. Amazon will only say, "this is part of our standard policy. In other words, tough nukies! I now have my own policy. I will NEVER do business with Amazon or any of their online vendors ever again!

Dec 08, 2011

Were the items on sale as individuals or as bulk order? When you checked out, Amazon should give you the total price before completing the transaction; did you contact the seller prior to completing the transaction? Did they come in one box ot individual shipments?

Dec 08, 2011

The order included two items from Amazon and this one item with a quantity of four from a vendor. The shipping charges shown on the screen prior to submitting the order showed only the total shipping cost. While I thought is was a little high, I didn't know the breakdown of the shipping charges.
    The order had already shipped before I realized the theft so I was unable to cancel the order. The four items all shipped in one box and the total weight was under one pound.
    I just received an e-mail from Amazon showing their shipping calculation:
    (Highest Applicable Per Shipment Cost) + (Number of Items or Pounds x Per Item Cost) = Total Shipping Fee
    Based on this I should have been charged a max of $6.49 rather than $19.96. In a followup call on person from Amazon told me the $19.96 was in accordance with their policies (wrong based on the e-mailed calculation above) and on a later call I was told that Amazon does not control the shipping charged by vendors. Bottom line, I don't trust Amazon and therefore am unable to do any further business with Amazon or any of their vendors.
    Based on your comment, I would guess you either work for Amazon or are one of their vendors. All problems are created by stupid customers!

Dec 08, 2011

Yes, I guess you are right. I assumed that Amazon was trust worthy!

Dec 08, 2011

Who are you stating made a comment that inferred they worked for Amazon; hmmm. or myself?

Dec 08, 2011

You comment appeared to be somehow defending Amazon. Enough said. I am sorry that I tried to alert the public to be aware of Amazon's practice to grossly overcharge for shipping. Next time I'll shut -up and let everyone else get burned! Screw it all!!!

Dec 08, 2011

I asked those questions because if none of those factors existed, then one would question how they could charge you so high for shipping. But if you purchased each item individually, the system will charge you the quoted shipping amount on EACH item. You could ship to different places because each sale is individual and can have separate info. Otherwise you are buying in volume and shipping (to one location) would state the total for shipping as you described. Also, you mentioned there were different vendors; each transaction could be different vendors- they are entitled to shipping costs equal to the other vendor. Because each sale is considered separate unless stated otherwise. So Amazon is correct in explaining their systems. But I don't work for Amazon or EBay. I have shopped with them and was aware of the shipping process PRIOR to clicking 'buy'. "Enough said" on that.

And if they confirmed the $19.96 before you finalized the sale, then you didn't realize the 'theft' later because there was no theft. You agreed and had buyer remorse after the fact when you realized the shipping process. That is not theft. If you were looking for combined shipping, the sale would state that. Similar to EBay, if you have a problem with the process, you needed to contact the seller prior to buying the item (s).

Ps: you would be making the public aware of deceptive shipping costs if it were true. The fact that you didn't pay attention when you were making the purchase and don't understand/agree with the shipping process doesn't mean they are ripping anyone off.

Paul: good analogy on both points...

Dec 09, 2011

Where's your piano?

Oooh, I am bad...

• H
      Dec 20, 2011
    Amazon - ridiculous ups signature requirement
    Amazon

I ordered books that may be delivered anytime between 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. on a certain day. Do you know how ###ing long that is and you expect me to stay home, be there in time for a ###ing signature!!! You bozos would do best to forget about asking UPS to get a goddamned signature and just deliver the package through the mail and I'll pick it up at the post office when I have time. I am out in the middle of Amish country--in the middle of ###ing cornfields and soybeans and you want a signature?!?

Jan 01, 2013
    Amazon - charges on account
    Maryland

On January 1, 2017, I filed a dispute with my credit card company for the amount of $86.65 that Amazon unrightfully charged to my account. Amazon took it upon themselves to charge my account for merchandise that was originally mailed to a Amazon buyer . I am shocked that Amazon had the audacity to not only charge my account for the buyer's purchase but to also keep MY MERCHANDISE . This is the most despicable customer service I have ever dealt with in my life.

Aug 08, 2015
    Amazon - delay ban
    5028 Ike Frank Road
    Santa Fe
    New Mexico

I have received a package from Amazon but it was delayed due to an issue with the carrier. I must stop my package from being delayed by doing a anti-delay protest on the carrier. "Sorry" JUST DON'T CUT IT! Get my package back by filing a huge complaint to Amazon immediately before putting the carrier behind bars in jail.

• R
      Oct 15, 2015
    Amazon - amazon the cooperate bully
    505 belvidere ct
    Hendersonville
    North Carolina
    amazon.com

amazon banned my account for having too many delivery problems tell me whats amazons excuse for bullying their customers whom by the way put money in amazons wallet for something the customer has no control over? i am going to do an investigation on amazon look into how amazon has bullied customers and sellers and anyone else amazon has ever bullied i have lawyers in the family who were in military law and are respected by 3 different politicians amazon you have bullied the wrong person this time first off i rarely get my packages from amazon then i get bullied for it?! what is wrong with you amazon? huh? all the money and power gone to your head and think its ok to be a cyber bully? you could wipe your butts with $100 bills but it isn't enough so you bully customers for your mistakes!?!?!?! well you have cyber bullied the wrong person this time you should be grateful i even stayed with you considering how i almost never get my packages i can and will go after you for cyber bullying and looking at all the articles i found online about amazon being a cyber bully it wont be hard to do

• A
      Mar 16, 2016

Its, has, a tracking number, on every thing they sale, its was not tracking to my hokme, but bland it on, me stop me from, order from this account, what it was i dont know, but i did not recevie it, please get this off . My account, i mail yt?hem, $3000 dollas check two time this year, , asnd still will not remokve this off my account, look like something, personing,