Ally Bank Corp / Taunting of children
I think the Ally Bank TV commercials where they employ children and taunt them is deplorable; unless of course, the children are merely acting. However, they do not appear to be acting; and if they are, they're making an oscar winning performance. I would liken this to some of those local commercials where car salesmen use their children's cute little smiles and antics to lure unsuspecting buyers. Ally could do better in order to drum up business. I would never do business with them.
More Ally Bank Corp Complaints & Reviews
- Ally Bank - sanctions fraud 
- Ally Bank - Danger deposits 
- Ally Bank - Lease buy out 
- Ally Bank - TV Commercial 
- Ally Auto Financial Services - Bad Service and Dangerous Web Practices 
- Ally Financial - customer service
- Ally Financial - checking/savings accounts
- Ally Financial - car response tried to get car back but they won't hear me out.
- Ally Financial - unethical behavior, scam, negligence, false information, quality control scam.
- Ally Financial - 3rd party disclosure calls