Ally Financialauto loan

D

Please If you do Loan Buisness with this company make sure they send you the Account logs for thier system, Due to the system will keep innacurate files and will apply charges without due reasoning.

I have had this company, I have had payments made 2 months in advanced and had late fees applied dureing this time frame, with thier Customer Service stateing that they do not have to acknowledge this and will not correct what the system has done. This is even from thier esculated Services. They have sent me full reports verifieing this.

As well they are not prone to keep any agreements after takeing service fees, they will up front agree for an extension and charge the service amount, however will not apply the extension in any form to your account and claim that the service was your agreement to just pay fee. without them haveing to keep thier end of the agreement.

The customer service relations is there to upfront just what numbers tell them, They will not acknowledge any fualts with thier system even if its shows that the system has done so in error... Also have had reps refuse to look at the full account claiming that its not thier job and do not have access and will say nobody in the company has acess as well. They refuse to give any other contact information, I was transferred several times and also hung up on due to they could not explain the issues with the account and would not fix the issues.

If you are with this company I warn you to leave it immediatly for any errors that they will cause they will not fix. research into the lawsuits of major figure names will show this as well. for they have lost many lawsuits to this.

• Po
    POd Customer Jan 07, 2012

i have been facing similar problems with ally and sued them. In the discovery demands we requested list of similar complaints. ally refused to produce any documents so now my lawyers have filed a motion to compel. Ally has damaged the credit of its customers, misapplied funds, and charged unjust fees. i think everyone should file complaints with their Attorney General, and every consumer group available and join in and fight them. please contact me if you want to share your story. We are conducting depositions next month and i would love to throw anything in their face that i can [email protected]

• D9
    d9davis Sep 27, 2011

Do not do business with Ally Financial

• Mi
    Miss Mad As Heck Jun 21, 2011

I FELL THE SAME WAY MISS JACKSON CALLED ME TODAY SHE WAS VERY RUDE AND SAID MISS PRIMO TOLD ME TO FOLLOW UP WITH YOU I TOLD HER I JUST TALKED TO YOU SATURDAY AND YOU WAS VERY RUDE AND I WILL NOT BE TALKING TO YOU TODAY I WILL TALK TO MISS PRIMO

• 70
    70Vette Mar 15, 2011

I am having exactly the same problem. They never applied my payment sent them the docs from my bank now they say I have to send them my complete checking account statement for the last three months???????? What has to happen for a company like this to be stopped. Everybody this is what we have our government to thank for. They continue to allow banks and other companies to merge and get bigger so they cannot be stopped they do what they want and we just keep paying. When will we the consumer get together and stop this????? PLEASE SOMBODY TELL ME