Alamo / Rental Car / charged $100 more than the next guy
I recently took a trip and had a friend do the same trip, while planning, I turned him onto Alamo for our SUV rentals. We both made the reservation, for the exact time because we were on the same flights, staying at the same place. We picked up the cars, IDENTICAL, even same color. Later I learn that he was charged $100.00 less than I even though we had the exact rental pick up and drop off, same car etc. So I call Alamo, and they could care less, even after I turned someone else onto their business, giving them a customer who usually rents through another company.
I find their customer service the worst possible and besides a crabby person on the phone who more or less simply said too bad, even though I was extremely polite and nice on the phone about the issue.
More Alamo / Rental Car Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Alamo Car Rental - citation fees I was charged 
- [Resolved] Alamo Damage Recovery Unit - charges for damages we did not cause 
- Alamo Rent A Car - alamo early return policy can triple your costs! 
- Alamo Rental Car - bogus damage! 
- Alamo Rent A Car - rate is crazy changed for changing drop off location 
- Alamo Rent A Car - cancelled
- Alamo Rent A Car - car rental
- Alamo Rent A Car - overpayment
- Alamo Rent A Car - payment not received, and unethical behaviour at miami airport office
- Alamo Rent A Car - service at shreveport airport and customer service