Alamo Rent A Car / rate is crazy changed for changing drop off location
I reserved a car picking up and returning SF airport. However, my flight was changed and I had to change returning to Oakland airport. Charge was changed from original $194.00 to $1229.00. I called Alamo twice, the repersentatives said the charge is Time & Distance, and refused to adjust the rate and refund me. I email to their customer service and was told I will receive a reply in 24 hours but I received nothing.
More Alamo Rent A Car Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Alamo Car Rental - citation fees I was charged 
- [Resolved] Alamo Damage Recovery Unit - charges for damages we did not cause 
- Alamo Rent A Car - alamo early return policy can triple your costs! 
- Alamo Rental Car - bogus damage! 
- Alamo Rent A Car - additonal driver fee 
- Alamo Rent A Car - second driver charges are unfair and not communicated at time of reservation!!
- Alamo Rent A Car - charges on collection
- Alamo Rent A Car - defect gps
- Alamo Rent A Car - car rental
- Alamo Rent A Car - request refund, company refused to rent vehicle