Alamo / fraud and cheating!

United States Review updated:
We rented a car in Houston Tx, we went over the car for damages and were documented in their handheld computer, upon returning the car the alamo rep stated there was a dent to the front bumper, my husband stated is was documented in the handheld and rep said oh yea its here. My husband finished and we left for the airport. 1 mo later we received a bill from vangaurd stating there is damage on the car and when my husband called it was the same dent documented then they say it was a windshield crack, which was not there upon return. We will never rent from alamo again and when we do rent we will have a signed release from any rental company. What a scam...

N  20th of Jun, 2009 by
Alamo: Why are you Charging me a hidden Fee?

Between May 10th and may 24th, 2009, I rented a Ford Focus through a travel agency in Costa Rica, from where I come from (turhokeanos.co.cr) with ALL INCLUSIVE in Orlando Florida.
Every thing was fine, until they charge an extra $123.53 "Carefree Personal Protection" (CPP) which I NEVER order.
Seems to be that the rental agent at the Orlando International Airport decided that I needed such insurance, but she never ask me for that, the only thing she said was: do you need a GPS in Spanish? I answered: I don’t need a GPS in Spanish. And she printed the receipt and made me sign with my initials.
If I bought an ALL INCLUSIVE PACAGE to the travel agency, why I will need an additional CPP???? And I told her: give me only what is included in my reservation.

What I think is, she is getting a great commission, selling "extras" that customers don't order, don't need and don't know are paying.

Let me ask you: Will be the First and last time, I ever rent a car with ALAMO??
Alamo: don’t take advantage of honest and hard working people, give my money back.

Carlos Calderon; from San José, Costa Rica.
RA# 417108288 RES#449348689 Contract ID S00208NK