Alamo / fraud and cheating!
We rented a car in Houston Tx, we went over the car for damages and were documented in their handheld computer, upon returning the car the alamo rep stated there was a dent to the front bumper, my husband stated is was documented in the handheld and rep said oh yea its here. My husband finished and we left for the airport. 1 mo later we received a bill from vangaurd stating there is damage on the car and when my husband called it was the same dent documented then they say it was a windshield crack, which was not there upon return. We will never rent from alamo again and when we do rent we will have a signed release from any rental company. What a scam...
More Alamo Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Alamo Car Rental - citation fees I was charged 
- [Resolved] Alamo Damage Recovery Unit - charges for damages we did not cause 
- Alamo Rent A Car - alamo early return policy can triple your costs! 
- Alamo Rental Car - bogus damage! 
- Alamo Rent A Car - rate is crazy changed for changing drop off location 
- Alamo Rent A Car - car rental
- Alamo Rent A Car - unauthorized credit card charges - daily
- Alamo Rent A Car - billing - I was advised I could use my cc to rent and do the "hold" then use my debit card to pay the final bill.
- [Resolved] Alamo Rent A Car - overcharged on car rental
- [Resolved] Alamo Rent A Car - unprofessional behavior by a alamo on-site manager at miami international airport