Airtel Prepaid Connection / add on scheme system problem

1 India Review updated:

I am Having my Airtel Connection No:+[protected] having attached with another ad on no.
In meantime some stranger has added my no to (cug) friends list because of this i have lost my connection with that ad on no (10paise scheme).

In this connection in the cug scheme without getting the permission of the members u can add them to the list this will make loss to another person.This is totally a faulty system which is causing big money loss to me

Now i have disconnected from the ad on no.

Comments

Ra
  1st of Dec, 2006

Yesterday i purchased an Airel Prepaid card which is Rs 100 only for incoming .

But when is enter recharge pin, it was not accepting, saying the facility is not available in your card.

So want to say why you creating these type of scheme which good for nothing.

Ki
  13th of Feb, 2007

The online transaction of prepaid recharge has flopped i guess because i recharged it for Rs.55 but i could get only Rs.20 instead i guess around Rs.45.This is a real cheating by the banks or the airtel i am not sure but can anyone clarify in this issue.

I recommend others not to use this service.

Pr
  21st of Feb, 2007

This is to inform others that Airtel Franchise Silver Line Network, No.12 MG Road, Shastri Nagar, Adyar, Chennai 600 020 has sold a Internet Data Card (Number 9940052180) to us with a confirmation that this card is compatible to use with Outlook Express and usage of this card will enable to send receive emails through Outlook Express.

This card was bought by us for the purpose of using it during outstation trips to send and receive emails. However in my next trip to new Delhi, when I have attempted to send emails through this Data card, I could not do so. I have taken up this with your franchise through whom this card was bought and they have promised to send their representative to look into this. Nobody has come to attend this.

We have taken up this with Airtel technical support and we have been informed that this Data Card cannot be used / compatible with any email account and the use of this card is restricted to browsing the internet alone and we were told that we should direct the sales outlet to contact them for further clarification to this effect.

Best regards
Ravi Garyali.

Am
  15th of Nov, 2007

Pls send me details of Airtel prepaid connection where std call 1Re only.

Sa
  15th of Apr, 2008

Hello all,
There are several travel agencies in south India! So how can i find the best one? Is sashti voayges good? Somebody clarify my doubt and answer can also visit their pages on Google http://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&q=sashti+voyages&btnG=Google+Search&meta=
Wishes,

Ra
  14th of Sep, 2008

# i have changed my postpaid to prepaid, and it was told within 9 hrs, it willbe activated. but after 8 calls to customer care, nothing was happened, they are keep telling stories.

# till now no one contacted me.

# airtel service becomes worst and worst, and they not even bother to give solution.

# if any one knows how to sue airtel regarding this, let me know

Sh
  26th of Oct, 2008

On saturday 25th oct, 2008 I have done online transaction of prepaid recharge of Rs 55/- but i couldnt get anything & Rs. 55 also debited from my account. This is a real cheating by the bank or the airtel i am not sure. I recommend others not to use this service.