Airtel Power Pack (Booster Pac) / airtel service is declining to the customer

1 India Review updated:

My complaint is regarding the different scheme that Airtel is introducing and not keeping in constantly and consistently. I've been using the Airtel booster pack since March 2007. The Booster pack is for calling any airtel mobile no.@ Rs.0.10. After the first month I had made a recharge for Rs.97 on 23rd of April and on 25th I had received a message from Airtel that the usage of Booster pack is limited to 30 minutes per day. I'm really disappointed with this kind of scheme.

You've offered a scheme that will be beneficiary to both the customer and service provider. So upon this new scheme we customer take the responsibility to use this scheme and if found satisfied we continue to use the same and for which we are paying.

What's is the point in limiting the usage time without prior information to the customer?

Prior Information should be given prior to recharge and not after the recharge. When you change the plan of the scheme you should give at least a month of time. I have changed my plan from STUD49 and migrated to BUD and STUD. Now I'm in totally in mess not able to change the plan not able to use the booster plan to my satisfaction. It levies me a lot to pay more than what I had been using in STUD49.

I feel that Airtel is now in a mode of charging more to the customer. I really feel good with the service but these kind of sudden change really frustrate customer. I can even say that Airtel is "cheating" in terms of new schemes and after introduction it change the scheme in favor of itself and trapping the customer like me.

Since I had been with Airtel for 2+years as of now, I had indicated a lot of faults to Airtel so that both will be benefited and introduce a lot more customer to Airtel. Even if I now decide to change my service I could not do so as such I had spread my mobile no.

With these issue I had made complaint to the customer care, TL Ms.Hema has declined my request to talk with the manager in this Booster pack Issue.

Nowadays I do find that there is lot of congestions with the Airtel Network and in this regard also I had made complaint to the customer desk and till date it has not bee sorted out. Whenever Some one tries to reach me, they had to try so many time to call me and I too face the same problem reaching the Airtel Customer itself. I'm getting as "All line in this route are busy, please try after sometime" .

Comments

Ab
  8th of Aug, 2007

I completely agree with Mr. Ram... Airtel is charging and squeezing the customers... while all other operators maintain their add on call rates at 10p/min Airtel has increased it to 20p/min... in fact it has just doubled the charges... similarly when other operators charge the subscribers at 10p/min for the entire day for their booster packs Airtel is limiting it to 30 minutes thou we pay Rs. 97/month... also when they announce certain schemes like money back, talk more gain more it is really terrible experience before making customer care credit u that amount... so it is Airtel to blame.

Ra
  9th of Mar, 2008

We are regularly facing Range problem in our Office. Even after installing the new Booster we are not getting range.

As a result we have lost many business since we are also in Service Industry.

Freight India Logistics Pvt Ltd is having Global Contract with you and even after this we are facing problem.

Request you to contac the below address immediatly:

1, Hatim House,
Fax:22820175
Mob. 9867499444

Ku
  28th of Nov, 2008

Airtel is very often changing its plans and tries hard to extract money from the customer as much as possible. As the result, the customer community is suffering a lot. This is something seriously to be thought about.

Pr