Airtel India / nonsubmission of copy of the approved plan for communication tower to the land owner
A communication tower was erected on 2004 on the land behind our house which was given on lease to Airtel.The land originally is on my mother's name.
My mother's name is Maya lahiri.
Address : Vivekananda Avenue. Village : Malancha.
P.O : Malancha- Mahinagar. Pin Code : 700145. West Bengal.
This property comes under Rajpur Municipality.
Since last one and half years or more, my mother is being harassed as she was not given an approved copy of the plan for the tower by Airtel without which she cannot prove that the tower is legal and so cannot give the taxes .
As my mother is too old to run from pillar to post, I had communicated this matter to Airtel office at Kolkata and initially was promised to receive the copy of the same but nothing has happened until now. In the mean time I was sent a scanned copy of receipt but the people at the municipality are firm about the copy of the approved plan.
Can you help in this matter and let my mom have a copy of the sanctioned plan which can be produced to the municipality and pay our taxes which are due for last few years for this problem.
For any more info please let me know and I will be more than happy to reply
Rajat P Lahiri
More Airtel India Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - lane line and broadband services
- Bharti Airtel - outgoing call issues
- Bharti Airtel - postpaid
- Bharti Airtel - unethical behaviour - misusing customer data
- Airtel - airtel incoming and outgoing sms barred