Airtel India / nonsubmission of copy of the approved plan for communication tower to the land owner

1 India Review updated:

Hello,
A communication tower was erected on 2004 on the land behind our house which was given on lease to Airtel.The land originally is on my mother's name.
My mother's name is Maya lahiri.
Address : Vivekananda Avenue. Village : Malancha.
P.O : Malancha- Mahinagar. Pin Code : 700145. West Bengal.
This property comes under Rajpur Municipality.
Since last one and half years or more, my mother is being harassed as she was not given an approved copy of the plan for the tower by Airtel without which she cannot prove that the tower is legal and so cannot give the taxes .
As my mother is too old to run from pillar to post, I had communicated this matter to Airtel office at Kolkata and initially was promised to receive the copy of the same but nothing has happened until now. In the mean time I was sent a scanned copy of receipt but the people at the municipality are firm about the copy of the approved plan.
Can you help in this matter and let my mom have a copy of the sanctioned plan which can be produced to the municipality and pay our taxes which are due for last few years for this problem.

For any more info please let me know and I will be more than happy to reply

Thanks,
Rajat P Lahiri

Comments

• Vm
      12th of Dec, 2010

Dear Airtel

I am V. Mohan kumar, my mobile no.9704912995. this is now prepaid no.45 days back this was postpaid no. I have submitted all related documets incuding photo identity and passport size phto to your Malakpet hyd office for changing postpaid to prepaid. After 24 hrs. you have activated the same.
    Now you have stopped my out going calls without intimation. After contacting your customer care, i understood you have missed my papers. Now i have required another 15 days time to re -produce the same papers.
    after submitting only you have done from postpaid to prepaid. Now I am not in station.after reaching station I will resubmit all once again. time being please activate my connection without delay.

Thanks & Regards.