Airtelsim card registration failed

M

Respected sir,

I am ponnayan, my airtel sim card is missing for this month (14/02/2008), now I bought duplicate airtel simcard for this month (21/02/2008). Now only airtel simcard is not in service, (Sim card registration is failed) so please activate my sim. Sorry registration failed mobile number is [protected].
Any doubt please contact sir.
My contact number :[protected]

Please action do for my complaint sir.

Thanks & regards,
M ponnayan

• Ss
    ss sss Jan 20, 2016

Dear Sir,

On 18th I purchased duplicate SIM in place of my old SIM in view of lost of Mobile by producing all necessary documents. Later after specified time when I inserted in to my mobile it is prompting that the "registration failed".

The serial no of the SIM is 8991400912990967819U.

In fact I am staying in Orissa near Bhubhaneswar. Since I have come to Chennai I have visited your MANDAVELI AIR TEL Office personally and got the SIM. So I request you to please check and rectify the same.

Where as in case of replacement you please send it by courier to the following address.

M. Sudhamsu, Flat No: 6P, Binayaka Block - 1, Prafulla Mishra Complex, Gandhi Road, ANGUL: 759122 ODISHA Mobile NO: [protected]

Your immediate response is highly appreciated

• Sk
    skshukla Jun 30, 2011

Cell no. [protected]
    Flooded with SMS which are uncalled for.

• Sk
    skshukla Jun 30, 2011

Cell no [protected]
    Flooded with unwanted SMS

• Ka
    kannan1979 May 21, 2011

i am the real customer of air tel past 7 years. they give so many offers and gifts upto last year only. now the recent year they can not intimate so many talk time offers. i went to shop and heard the offers daily, is it possible. i am proud the airtel customer for past seven years and till date. but the airtel tamil nadu team takes the needful action as early as possible for me. my number is [protected]

• Ha
    harom Nov 01, 2010

why unnecessary sms amount collected in my cell phone [protected]

• Ve
    very very poor service Apr 20, 2010

VEERY VEERY POOR SERVICE GHTAYA CUSTOMER CAIR

ramesh123 Oct 13, 2009

sir i taken airtel sim i t was not activated till now please see that

• Ba
    babu ram Aug 21, 2009

Please connection on or your to payment chek No 698904 amaunt 1132/= thankyou

• Aa
    aasifpathan Feb 24, 2009

I want to Closemy No. [protected] because i was lost my airtel noumber
    Reply me on my email address [email protected]

• Pr
    prem Jan 03, 2009

hello sir,
    i had my old sim its registration is over but i don't no my sim number its sim back number is [protected]...

• Da
    Davinder Kumar Nov 16, 2008

Respected Sir,

I am Davinder, I bought duplicate airtel simcard for this month (15/11/2008) . Airtel simcard is not in service, my mobile number is [protected], (IT SHOWS INVALID SIMCARD) so please activate my sim.

Please do action for my complaint sir.

Davinder Kumar

mahendra.k.r Aug 26, 2008

hello sir, my airtel thamilnadu sim got regected.right now i m at roming...i have validty till this december...pls help me...my airtel number s [protected]...and to contact me [protected]

• Nr
    N. Rajakumar Aug 14, 2008

From: RAJAKUMAR KUMAR <[email protected]>
    Subject: SIM CARD REGISTRATION FAILED
    To: [email protected]
    Date: Wednesday, 13 August, 2008, 11:08 PM

My Air Tel Mobile Number is [protected]. Sim Card No.89919, 40000, 08815, 86052.Due to the illness and death of my son (28 Years Old) I was not able to use this Moblile.Now my mobile shows that SIM CARD REGISTRATON FAILED. Please arrange to activat or avail the same Number and help me. Awaiting your favourable reply.
    My Address: N.RAJAKUMAR
    26/777 29 th Street, Shanthinagar, Palayamkottai, Tirunelvelil - 627002
    Tamilnadu
    Email: [email protected]

Rajendra Jul 04, 2008

My Cell No. is [protected] but its outgoing call is activated and incoming call is not activated I have done so many complaint for the same with cust care execs. And also in your Gallery at Lowerparel Peninsula Till the date it is not solved so I am Not happy with your services

Ramesha Jul 04, 2008

Three months back I removed the SIM from the cell and again now I tried to insert the SIM to Cell, but it displays "SIM Registration Failed". What I have to do next. Please solve the problem.

Please contact in my mobile No. [protected]
    SIM Registration Failed Mobile No. [protected]
    Plan: Airtel Prepaid Life-Time Scheme

Thanks,

Ramesh

• Se
    senthilkumar Sep 27, 2007

Airtel customer support is unprofessional and they are rude.
    many of my friends disconnected because of this.

• Ru
    Ruhy Narang Apr 16, 2007

It is very unfortunate that the company that claims to be the best responsive telecom company infact seem to be too deficient in providing services. Instead of solving the problems faced by the customers, they are rude and argue with them. Kindly train your people to be courteous to the customer. It is rather a very unpleasant association with them being their customer.