Airtel India / bought new sim card which is not working!
I bought a new SIM card from a shop at Pune station. I filled up the necessary form immediately. On the next day I submitted my photo as well. It appears the shop keeper has not sent the photo to Airtel Office, and hence I received sms / calls from Airtel. I went again to the shop and he assured me that the photo has been sent to Airtel. But today to my surprise, I find that the service has been withdrawn! The message "Call [protected]" for customer care : On trying this number through a landline, the response says that the number itself is not registered! Now what do I do?!!! Shoot down the shop keeper who sold me the SIM card? Does Airtel have any control on such third rate callous vendors? Or is it that Airtel office itself has misplaced the application or photograph? Why do they sell SIM cards thru such outlets? Secondly, is there an after-sales service available? Customer care?
By the way my cell number is [protected]. I am sure Airtel can do something about such SIM card vendors. Or else something must be done about Airtel itself!
More Airtel India Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - barred outgoing calls to other networks
- Bharti Airtel - my sim has been allotted to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - services
- Airtel - for massage not out last one year
- Airtel Secure - airtel secure