Airtel India / airtel do it again!
False commitment, unfriendly customer associates and managers, useless service. This month what happened with me that I took this decision of leaving Airtel for through out my life is like this. I activated airtel 25Rs. When I took this connection this plan enabled me to call airtel STD No's at Rs 1 per min. On 16th Jan that plan was deactivated without intimating me and then on 31st Jan a new pack some 39 rs pack was activated that to without informing me. Secondly I am into Satyam CUG Plan, When I took this connection in sept the rental was 299 rs with 80 free local SMS. The plan got changed 2 months back and the new plan is 249 rs rent and 200 free SMS. But I was not put into the new plan and I came to know this from one of my friend. I requested the change of plan finally th plan got changed but I was charged one month advance rental but I was not told this when I requested change in plan. The best part is when I called up Customer care regarding the clarification of heavy bill I received this month they raised a complaint (7523717). What I got is a complaint number, which didn't got any attention, after waiting 4 three days I again called up and talked to 1 manager. He assured me that he'll resolve my issue within 24 hrs but Again after waiting for 2 days without getting a reply, I again called up and requested to talk to manager but you're CC guy disconnected the call saying the managers are out for lunch till 4 O'clock. Great Services. I am fed up with the CC services provided by Airtel I have to spend more than 30 mins every time I call CC and still hang up without a resolution. This number has really become a tension for me so many hidden charges nothing is transparent and CC ppl are ridiculous they talk as if as they are the the managers and we r the employs. And the manager's they make false commitments of calling back but never call back. This happened to me twice in a week Gaurav K Anand. Software Engineer Trainee, Satyam Computer Services Ltd. Satyam Tchnology Center, Hyderabad. Mobile:- +[protected].
More Airtel India Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - not getting network in prepaid mobile no. 8800944537
- Bharti Airtel - recharge amount rs 99 not reflected in airtel contact no.9816578315
- Bharti Airtel - international roaming - charged more for no service
- Prepaid Airtel Number - number not working
- Bharti Airtel - telephone/ internet