Airtel India / customer service sucks

I wanted change my rate plan, for that i called customer care, they said i need to send a mail with rate plan N my office id proof to 121@airtel India, i did that they replied they will get back to me 24 hrs, they dint i send again again n again 25 mails but they never bothered to get back to me, N everytime i called up they said "don't worry sir, u just need to send a mail N thats it,it will done", finally after a month they send me a bill with my same rate plan, when i called up reported that, non of the executes were ready to take responsibility n said we will arrange a callback from managers, non of the managers bothered to call, i reported this 20th of nov, N i used to call everyday day N they use to commit me that they will call me next day N they never, finally i was totally fed up, N i walked to customer care (divya shree towers, Bangalore), i spoke to mr. aswin at the airtel office, told him everything, he said me sorry many times N committed me that they will change my rate plan N give the discounted N were every sorry that this happened. Again tis been 14 days today i haven't received even a single call, i keep calling Mr.Ashwin everyday N he as different stories to tell me everyday. I am seriously fed up of airtels sucked service, i never thought airtel as such an sick service. i have 5 connections in my name from airtel n give them a business of 10,000 every month i get back this, it as almost taken 2 months to change the rate plan N solve my problems N i still have no solution. I would serious recommend people to not to go for airtel. IT SUCKS!

N  10th of Jan, 2007 by
I am using Post paid connection from past 11 months i dont have any problems ,but yesterday i received a call from ICICI Credit card department saying that 9845273689 this number wants to block. The reason is in 2003 Wasim has used same number to take the ICICI Credit card and he made credit purchase 70,000 and he did't made the payment so now i am facing threat from the concerned department sentencing to prison and penalty of three months . All this happening because of the duplicating effect of the sim.
N  7th of Aug, 2008 by
hiiiiiiii dear
sub. - complan for TM {avinash shrivastva
ambikapur {C>G>}
sir yeha k jo TM hai vo lazy hai
use baat karna nahi aata aur
kisi bhi custemer se thik se baat nahi karta vo bolta hai jo chahu main kar sakta hu main airtel ka boss hu
yeha tak ki retailer ki bhi baat nahi manta hai
isliye airtel ambikapur mai fail ho. syad vo yeha kuch din aur raha to kitne counter close ho jayege
kisi bhi retailer ko starting mai bolote hai aap ko comission milega baad mai kabhi milta hi nahi hai
kabhi free sim hai aur comission k time paise lagege
ambikapur mai kisi bhi retailer ko sahi benifit nahi mil pa raha hai
plzzzzzzzzz as soon as
hamare problem ko sol. kare
plzzzzzzzzzz change for 'TM '
yur retailer
D  26th of Sep, 2008 by
Sir, My GPRS service not to prope work and i am pripade costmer my service active start on 10sept but not to prope work and my costumer service stope. My mobile no. 9784914903. Please my service activite counti.

Bharti Airtel Logo Bharti Airtel