The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved AirtelCallHome.com — no customer care number active, website full of errors!
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I recently purchased the Prepaid card from Airtel for making calls to India. They have great rate of 7.9 c per minute with a promotional offer of doubling your balance on the first purchase and the first recharge before Jan 1st and Jan 31st respectively. But what is the use of all this, when businesses rush in to cash in on the holiday season and come out with Applications that don't serve the purpose.
1) The website is error prone. It takes a long time to populate any dynamic data like my balance or my user account information.
2) I cannot register my number to make pinless call as it has been throwing the same error for the past two days.
3) I cannot get hold of a Customer Care representative through the Toll Free number they have published.
I think this is my last purchase from Airtel, if things don't get better by this week. I am going to stick with RelianceIndiaCall or some other provider.
More AirtelCallHome.com Complaints & Reviews
- Airtel - don't trust airtel!
- Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597
- Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number!
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms!
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent
- Airtel - refund of money through dd
- Airtel - screw the airtel
- Airtel - extortion of money
- Airtel Call Home - "india one" is not 1 cent per minute. its a fraud
- Airtel - high billing on data usage and non information of exceeding account limit