Airtel India / sim card & puk problems

1 India Review updated:

I have airtel prepaid connection from the last year. Its lifetime prepaid connection but I give puk code by the mistake so many times bcz my pin code change or blocked by some other person. Thats why my sim is rejected why this happens I don't know. Please advise someone!

Comments

20th of Nov, 2006

I am computer networking student.I recharged my Airtel mob at 11th October 2006 with an offer 6 months validity, 125 talktime, 150 local airtel to airtel and 300 local sms from 13th october 2006.

I got talktime and local sms on the day 13th october 2006. And after many call to coustmer care, I got 6 months validity.

But after many call to coustmer care, till now I didn't get local airtel to airtel. I realy charged mainly only for getting this offer. Because as per ur previous for Rs 35 recharge offer now I have only 20 paise
    for local A2A. But the validity of this offer will be expaired soon. And also I have some previous A2A balance. That also will be losed if it is not recharged within 6 days after the expairy of the validity. So as it is now after the 6 days I lost the previous balance.

I call many time to coustemer care and 3 times they connected me to the seniour excecutives. All time they promised me that it will be solved soon. But till now not. And I can recorded all the calls for an evidence.

So I kindly inform you that I lost more of my time, I got mentel suffering, I lost my money from previous balance, and mainly I couldn't make my valuable calls at proper time.

• Su
      31st of Dec, 2006

I have Airtel Prepaid Connection from the last Year. I Given PUK code by the mistake so many times my Pin Code changed. My sim rejected Why this happens?

8th of Jan, 2007

We are a corporate client AES India Pvt Ltd., based in Global Business Park, Gurgaon, a global fortune 500 company Us based, looking for a relation ship manger from your end. We are not getting any support from your team despite regularly following it up with them. We are facing lots of operations issues in regards to our Black berry / mobile connection.

Thanks,

Sharmila
    0124 4300300
    98719 72555

2nd of Jun, 2007

I have a mobile shop. Airtel net simple lost of our money to the access point.

• Yo
      20th of Jun, 2007

I was having life time prepaid after blocking card u people r saying that card is gone i have to pay 99 4 new sim and even the money i paid i e 999 also gone at least they should provide me back my life time card thanks take ACTION AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

• Bo
      24th of Jul, 2007

My sim blocked accidently it will ask puk code. My no 9994041179 (MADURAI NO, TN).

• Am
      14th of Sep, 2007

give puk code

• Dr
      14th of Sep, 2007

My mobile number was taken away by somebody. He made a couple of calls to my residence without identifying himself. So I have instructed through a phone call from the Airtel office in Saidapet, Chennai, to inactivate the SIM card. My repeated efforts to make a call to the complaints numbers of Airtel were futile. Hope my mobile phone is effectively blocked, both for incoming and outgoing calls.

• Ha
      15th of Sep, 2007

my mobile phone number is 9958082600.my sim has blocked accidently on 15-09-2007.it is new number taken in this month.what should i do please tell me.it ask the PUK code and blocked.

16th of Sep, 2007

Plese give me my PUK code My No 9895065689

• Ga
      2nd of Oct, 2007

my sim card is blocked my cell no is 9910394805 my sim card no is 8991900000085987439 send me how i reuse my no

12th of Nov, 2007

Because of the change of pin code it says puk blocked can you get me a solution for this problem!

• Ra
      5th of Dec, 2007

PUK pls

• Ga
      10th of Dec, 2007

my sim is block please give me the puk code my no is 9840661798

• Di
      16th of Dec, 2007

I have nokia 2100 which is now showing sim locked and then showing enter puk code. How to disable it via internet...

• Ka
      22nd of Dec, 2007

Horrible experience with airtel customer service.. hv lost my cell n wants to block my number n these people wants me to pay 225 charges for same n says cannt block n will be issuing me another sim which i doont want.

• Di
      30th of Dec, 2007

I have lost my mobile, please block my sim immediately.. my number is 9900283673.

• As
      2nd of Jan, 2008

My Mobile Ph.(9936467520) Has Been Lost So I Want To Block The Current Connection & Want A Duplicate Sim.
    I've Already reported at Area's Police Station. My Another Contact No Is +91 9415722715.
    Please Take A Quick Action.I'll Be Highly Obliged...

Ashish Srivastava

7th of Mar, 2008

Dear Sir- (1) I am a new user of Airtel connectionn since last 3 feb and i purches this sim via bundle offer and no. is 9794254061 nither my A-A balance has come despite recharge by Rs 100.00
    (2) I recharge my mobile by Rs 29.00 on 14 feb 08 so that i can send 200 sms free to other local mobile but company took charge for each sms and near about I have been send near about 50 sms. This time i am filling more problem pls help me.
    (3) Kindly inform me coustmer care n0.

• Ba
      3rd of Apr, 2008

I am computer networking student. My Airtel mob is life time valiade so sume mistece that my mobile had been puk look. So i want puk code.