Airtel Datacard / poor service!
I have purchased a data card from Radical Communication (Lajpat Nagar)and they promised that it will be activated by end of the day (the day of purchase). In the evening when I called the Cust Care, they mentioned that the card is not active and I should get in touch with the outlet from where I bought the card. I called the number on the bill [protected]/41051060... both numbers are dead. I called another two numbers shown on the carrybag [protected]/51051060. These numbers do not exist!! The reason I bought the data card is to take care of some urgent business whilst I am traveling. I live in Gurgaon (and the reason for me buying the card from Radical Communication at Lajpat Nagar is that the outlet in Sahara Mall did not have any stock of cards) and it is not easy for me to travel to Lajpat Nagar to follow up. I would equally blame Airtel for appointing such Franchisees who do not have a proper phone number to provide after sales support.
More Airtel Datacard Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - to disconnect landline/broadband connection 
- Bharti Airtel - network registration failed
- Bharti Airtel - allotting my airtel no to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - lane line and broadband services 
- Bharti Airtel - outgoing call issues