Airtel Datacard / poor service!

1 India Review updated:

I have purchased a data card from Radical Communication (Lajpat Nagar)and they promised that it will be activated by end of the day (the day of purchase). In the evening when I called the Cust Care, they mentioned that the card is not active and I should get in touch with the outlet from where I bought the card. I called the number on the bill [protected]/41051060... both numbers are dead. I called another two numbers shown on the carrybag [protected]/51051060. These numbers do not exist!! The reason I bought the data card is to take care of some urgent business whilst I am traveling. I live in Gurgaon (and the reason for me buying the card from Radical Communication at Lajpat Nagar is that the outlet in Sahara Mall did not have any stock of cards) and it is not easy for me to travel to Lajpat Nagar to follow up. I would equally blame Airtel for appointing such Franchisees who do not have a proper phone number to provide after sales support.

Comments

• Ra
      28th of Aug, 2008

Dear Sir/Madam,

I purchase a new LG mobile set with airtel connection no. 9910613418 since 7th August, 2008 from HOT SPOT shop at East of Kailash (community centre) New Delhi. In this connection i am using a all facilities by Airtel, but on dtd. 21.08.08 message received to Airtel (kindly submit your form at Airtel Relationship Centre to avoid discontinuation of services), but first time i was submit our document with airtel form to HOT SPOT shop at East of Kailash, (Community Centre) New Delhi.

On Saturday my connection facilties was dead, no incoming call and outgoing call in my phone.

On Monday I was submit my airtel form with doucments to Airtel francieas (south exten. -II)

kindly rectify the problem and do the needful

kind regards,
    Rajender Kumar

• Ra
      24th of Aug, 2009

Dear sir/ madam,

I have purchased a data card no. 9500081777 Model MMX 610U. Last one week the airtel datacard no connectivity. I called the Cust Care, they mentioned that the card is no connectivity. but no response. I have already this month datacard bill payments airtel drop box. My chq. amount Rs. 660/- chq no. 475395 on date 28 /07 /09. But my datacard no connectivity. please kindly rectify the problem and do the needful. My contact no. 9940069034.

Razaf Electrical Contractor