Complaints & Reviews

abnormal deduction of charges

Airtel is famous for abnormal deduction of charges in prepaid connection. Many times i have faced this problem with airtel due to deficiency in service my at least 10 friends have stopped using this service and switched over to other services. I am facing this problem with airtel since 2 years. Every time when i start any new service from airtel there is some abnormal deduction of charges from my account. So since last app. 6 months i have stopped using any other schemes offered by airtel. I use my airtel connection only for making and receiving the calls. This i have to do because my number is at least with 100000 people. So i can't stop using my service and above all. It is very easy to remember. (0) [protected]. Now i am coming to the point. Well i do have two other connections one of them is used by my sister. Earlier yahoo service was active in my account number and it was used by me but afterwards i had stopped using this services since app last four months. Then also charges were deducted from my account. When the charge was deducted from my account for first time from [protected] at that time my sister complained to airtel customer care they promised to deactivate the service and also guided my sister for that procedure and they refunded the amount for the same. Next month again same procedure was repeated. This sequence continued for 3 consecutive months.charge was deducted, they refunded the amount after checking the system with and assurance and guidance that from next month this charge will not be deducted.

Then again the same thing occurred next month. So my sister called upon customer care and they informed that it will be refunded and this service will be deactivated. But afterwards the amount was not credited in my sisters account. So she again called customer care and they told that this time they are not going to refund the amount. My sister was embarrassed with the situation and with their changing attitude and same mistake repeated again and again. So i saw the matter and i found that it was the be unsubscribed from airtel live which i did and at last they are telling that now this service is inactive in my account. Thus due to ignorance of their customer care to guide the customer for unsubscribed of the offer we had to suffer too much of mental stress for a small amount.

Another thing my sister had subscribed for one matrimonial services on airtel live for that usage charge was rs 5/day. She had used this service for only one day and wanted to unsubscribe the thing .so she called the customer care base because there was no option for unsubscribed in that page. They told that you have to stop airtel live services for stopping this service. So we went to bharti house and represented this thing .at that time their customer base told that u can unsubscribe from mobile itself but there was no option for unsubscribe. So he himself had deactivated the service from his computer in my account. Thus there is so much controversy in their statements and most of the time their customer care executives are ignorant about the facts. So my questions is why should we suffer for their ignorance and in coordination.

People beware!

• Ra
    Rajendra Singh Rawat Jul 02, 2008

Deduction for chatting ID have wrongly been made twice in the month of June, 08. Please de-activate this facility from my connection and stop deducting such charges in future for my connection no.9818490273.

Maneesh Jul 18, 2008

My sim card has been blocked due to entering wrong PUK code. There were two options 1. To obtain duplicate sim.2. To get new prepaid connection. For duplicate sim we have to present with a ID proof and a photo. The charge for this is 125Rs. Now we can get a new prepaid connection at the same cost and procedures are also same. So why could some one take a duplicate sim? whose validity is about to end. By buying new sim, We are offered with one and half year validity with 50Rs talktime. This is not fair. So hell with your duplicate connection

• Za
    zaheer Oct 13, 2008

its worst because i am being charged for vas download though i wont do any...worst case is though i own a 1100 handset which does not support any new technology except receiving and making calls...weired right...thats our airtel which can even such ur toe to get if anything is left...

• Ai
    Airtel 53 Oct 15, 2009

Plese de-activate the matrimonials about the job profile from my connection and stop deducting such charges in future for my connection number 9867269512

prepaid cards are too expensive!

Prepaid cards are too expensive. Talktime is also very less and valdity period is less. Airtel is increasing Prepaid cards rates day by day. Airtel is very bad in giving good offers when compared to other mobile services. Airtel is also not providing Mobile to Mobile charge for 0.49 paisa. Airtel is charging Mobile to Mobile charge for 0.99 paisa.This is very expensive. Customer has to recharge Rs.90(per month) to get Mobile to Mobile charge for 0.99 paisa.It was last month Rs.77,now it is Rs.90. Why Airtel increasing charges for prepaid cards day by day. Airtel is also providing worst services for prepaid customers. Ultimately they will loose customers one by one if they do like this. Right now Airtel management thinking that 'they are in number one position'. Ultimately they will loose number one position in few days. I am also one of the Airtel prepaid customer. Airtel service tax is very very high when comparing to others. This is just a warning for Airtel management. In future i will discontinue your services. Airtel management has to rethink about this and has to provide good offers with less tax and charges. Why Airtel management increasing Airtel charges every month??? This is very ridiculous.

non submitting of pending bills!

Myself was having Airtel Post paid connection [protected] but from Feb 2017 I discontinued the same as where my usage was on the higher side Airtel Made a habit of asking fpr the payment twice in a month failing which they use to discontinue the services.

Several time I made request to provide me Legal Bill against which the payment can be made in due course of the date but before the bill arrived Airtel always use to get the money on demand from my side as I was afraid of getting the services discontinued.

Late I changed the Service Provider and which discontinuing I again made request to Airtel to provide a legal Bill with subtracting the security amount given to them at the time of booking but till date no bill has been provided.

Yesterday 19th July 2017, Received a Legal Notice from Devi & Associates REF BCL/CH/MARCH-07/SRNO on Behalf " BHARTI AIRTEL LIMITED, 7TH FLOOR, NO-7 INTERFACE LINK ROAD, MALAD (WEST), MUMBAI-400064.

Mentioning that Airtel has followed up for the payment from last 3 months but till date I have failed to make the payment. Fact still remains that Airtel has never provide the Legal Bill neither made any calls to ask for payment.

Thanks & Regards,
Niranjan Zemse.

• Na
    Narender Kumar Jain Aug 07, 2007

My name is Mr.Narender Kumar Jain. I am using "Airtel Fixed landline" and i m really frustrated with the kind of services they are providing. My landline no. is 41620967 & my account no. is 11208570. I had paid the bill on 2nd August'2017 & today is 7th august but my services are not yet resumed. I made the payment through easy bill outlet. When i called at customer care,people there said that they will be resuming my services as soon as possible. But when till 4th august my services were not started i again called up but this time they said that they have not received any payment from our side.They even made promises that they will resume my services within few hours whenever i called them... but they were all false promises. Now, they are saying that my payment is not reflecting at there end and they cannot do anything for me. One of the executive even replied to me very rudely saying that they cannot help me. The only thing they do is they transfer my line from one executive to another and this is happening with me for the past one week. This is not for the first time that is happening, this happens every time. I have all the receipts and documents that are required...

I hope my problem will be solved.

• Ai

The chief executive
    Bharti airtel limited.
    H-5/12. qutub ambience mehrawli
    New delhi - 110030

Sub: defficency in service / breach of contract

Ref: your message sent on 25-03-2017

Sir,
    I am a subscriber to your mobile service bearing mobile phone no: 9895650858. I am a law college student studying in the government law college trishur. on 25-03-2017 I received a message as follows “ rs 50 = rs 92. talk time on rs 50 get rs 92 talk time. rs 42 tt will be credited online the balance rs 50 will be credited within 48 hrs. details call 51571”

Inspired by the above message I recharged my mobile on that day at 7.8 pm. after confirming the message I recharged my mobile for rs 50. as per your message I ought to have received your offer at 7 pm on 27-03-2017 but the offer was not made in time hence I contacted your customer care office on 27/28 – 03-2017 for about 6 times I was assured by the executive officer that my mobile phone will be recharged by the midnight on 27-03-2017 itself on the same day I received a confirmation message as follows “thank you for contacting airtel your request reference no: is 0327122650”.

But the offer was not satiated. I therefore contacted your customer care office at about 6.10 am on 28-03-2017 and I was assured that my problem will be settled within 11 hrs and I again received a confirmation message as follows “ thank you for contacting airtel your request reference no: is 0328004841. after the time limit of 11 hrs I again contacted your customer care executive officer at above 8.45 pm he assured that my problem will be solved within 3 hrs today is 29-03-2017. till 4.30 pm the offer made by you is not materialized.

On enquiry made by me it is given to understand that you have done the foul play with other customers as well to grab money from them. you are well aware of that most of the customers will not care to # whether their mobile phones are recharged as per your request since most of them are ignorant and illiterate. you are taking advantage of this vital aspect of the customer’s ignorance. I do not want to fall a prey to your bite. you made an offer and I accepted your offer but you did not perform your part hence there is a shear breach of contract on your part. there is deficiency of service on your part. I believe that you have been cheating me and others for all these years. hence you are called upon to pay me a sum of rupees ten thousand towards compensation and damages within 15 days from today as otherwise I will be constrained to take legal steps against you on my behalf and for on behalf of other customers as well on public interest

Thanking you
    yours faithfully
    ainer myloth

Pavan Sep 04, 2008

I Pavan Shah residing at 202 Jessore Road, Shyam Lake Garden Kolkata (West Bengal) had applied for a Boardband Internet Connection on 09-04-2017 Vide REC No.195053 and Sef No.0046494 and your executive Mr. Subhra Kanti Das. Subsequently i was informed your Mr.Subhra Kanti Das
    that they are not able to provide Broadband Connection at my premise due some technical problems, and he said that i would get my refund cheque within 15 working days, but sir i think it is almost 150 days.

Yesterday i happened to call your Customer Care at 033-44441111, unfortunately the call might have been transferred to your Delhi Unit. The customer Executive at Delhi Mr.Kunal was very stubborn and not trying to listen to my querying fact he said you should call kolkata branch. Now my Question is that I had applied for Brozdband Connection to Bharti Airtel not to the kolkata, although i called your kolkata phone number if it is transferred to delhi is it my fault. Is this the service of Bharti Airtel Limited.

Lastly, i would like to know from your company that this what the service Bharti Airtel is providing to the customer. Why we talk about 3G Spectrum etc... 0etc... when the company is not able to provide refund cheque for 150 days. It is highly unexpected...

sudhir chopra Mar 27, 2011

service provided by airtel while rectifying defects in landline and broadband of late has been poor to say the least.my home telephone has been out of order for over 48 hours now..to some extent that may be acceptable, however what is certainly not acceptable is shoddy response. i had loged my complaint on 26 mar forenoon and was given service request no 44560904 and informed that my request would be resolved by 26 mar 2017 by19:01:50 hrs.surprise surprise while no engineer visited the premises... on calling up 198 on 27 mar 2017 iwas informed that my request has been resolved, eventhough my telephone remained dead as a dodo!!! i am know informed that the request would be attended to within next 24 hrs.if this is the response then what the big deal in giving such an exact timings..ie, 26 mar by 19:01:50 in the first instant..i nearly thought that airtel was going to launch a rocket based engineering team!!! anyway i have to wait and see when my telephone will be rectified

• St
    Static ip Mar 08, 2014

I subscribed for one year static ip on my fixed line number 4018448, account number 7006006420. The service should be terminated on december 2017 but the service was automatically renewed without any notice to me. I immediately contacted the customer care on recieving my bill for the month of january in which the I was charged 5, 000inr for static ip, but I didnt got any response. I went to airtel office and filed a request to stop the service anyhow the service was terminated on 12feb but they want me to pay 5, 000 for this year too, "mr. Nitish " at airtel office assured me that my broadband service will not be disconnected untill the issue is resolved but they disconnected all my services. I am very dissapointed with this kind of service from airtel and their customer care

deposit adjustment with bill - false promise!

I got a new connection in early this year and I was promised by local Airtel agent that my deposit will be adjusted with my bill immediately after three months. After three months, when my staff went to pay bill, she told loca airtel agent to adjust bill against deposit paid initially. Local agent told that Airtel changed policy and one can get refund of deposit only after 12 months. I asked the same thing in writing then they clarified that one can get refund only you cancel the phone... Only god know what is their actually policy...

I feel like I am cheated badly... I complained about the local airtel agent but there is nobody to hear me and instead of talking about my deposit refund they are concerned about their outstanding amount...

Friends, I was encouraged to read this complain board and I decided not to pay my current bill till they adjust my deposit amount and also I am planning to recover my business loss due to disconnection of my airtel no due to their fault and wrong promise...

my number disabled for want of documents

I have taken airtel prepaid card under plan 495 for life time validity. At the time of taking card i have submitted application form along with xerox of pan card and my voters card for address. In fact retail card seller was not ready to give card without form and all documents. He has given me card only after submitting all documents. My phone was activated. Later on i received message from airtel that you have not submitted documents and submit it within 8 days. Unfortunately this message was seen by me very late. Now i have submitted documents but the retailer says your number is deleted for ever.

How airtel can delete my number when there is no mistake on my part. I have submitted documents at the time of taking card only. Also i am ready to submit copy of documents if required.

airtel arizona is not airtel india!

I am the owner of Airtel Broadband in Arizona. We are in no way tied to Airtel in India. If you Google "Airtel Broadband Phoenix" there is mention of Roosevelt Square Appartments in Phoenix. This links you to a number of complaints about Airtel Broadband which is the Airtel in India. None of these are in regard to my business.

My AirTEL Broadband is Arizona based. Our name is registered with the State of Arizona. Regrettably there is no way to get something off of Google to correct misleading information.

Steve Wirth

Patarack Feb 09, 2011

airtel arizona has been great they were fast to install and are easy to get a hold of when you have a problem. You can actually talk to a live person and sometime the owner. I wish the speed was a little faster but its better than dialup and cheaper than hughes.net. I would and have recommended them to friends
    Pat Bailey airtell customer middle of nowhere arizona

non co-operation

Its a humble request to all dear mobile users plz avoid airtel. This network trying to fool you at every step, wasting your precious time.

I think non-responsible customer care executives take down this fastest growing networks reputation to hell in very few seconds

This fastest growing network dont have any good service to provide you.
You can see example at chadha telecom patiala, punjab.

Airtel hires the illiterate customer care executive, they people dont know how to attend or how to accomodate their customers. They people r such non-cooperative. They trying to waste your precious time while u go to their any branch office.

They people dont know how to talk. They r very senseless, nonsense. U can see this example at airtel branch office (Chadha telecom) patiala in punjab.

Moreover this fastest growing network has only one mode of taking bill payment which is only accurate cash, they dont accept credit cards, debitcards or 100,500,1000, rupee notes. They people said please give accurate bill payment we dont have loose money & u will be surcharged.
Their cashier is very nonsense.

• Ra
    rahul May 27, 2008

Hi this is sagarika. I live in Rohtak.
    Before 3 days i have talk to a customer care executive.
    I think he is a good CCE he has been informed to me abt my complaint. I am appreciate him he is a nice guy. I thing you wld like to be maintain these type of executive
    his name is kamal kumar arora in Haryana Prepaid

• Mo
    monty singh Nov 21, 2012

u r saying right about chadha airtel patiala.i also realised the same----monty

• He
    Hemanshu Bansal Sep 11, 2013

I also agree with chadha telecom (airtel) patiala .. service is totally rubbish there.

no response from airtel customer care!

I recently bought new airtel prepaid connection with no. [protected] for which i submitted my id proof, address proof & photo with form, but within one week i found out from costumer care that address details are not correct. So they told me to submit it again. This time i submitted desired document on saturday (30 june 2007) at airtel outlet at laxmi nagar, delhi. In between my incoming facility was on hold after three days i called to customer care to know the progress & they told me that service will resume within two-three days but it didn't. When i again contacted after three days then they told me that my documents are not forwarded from that outlet & advised me to go there again & then told them to forward the details.

I am completely bemused that after a week i am no-where.

Is this the way airtel works...

manikandan Oct 23, 2007

I (Air tel 9952842970) recharged for GPRS ON 19.10.2007 So far no response from customer care despite several requests. Is it India is shining,. Customer is a bigger here for service even after paying.

I here give a call for a quality movement in India!

Deepak Mohanty Feb 17, 2008

i want to know the details of no. 9937747299,from orissa.

• Za
    ZAHID Sep 23, 2008

My sim has blocked & displayed puk disabled and card blocked.
    What's procedure of this fault
    Customer care has no response
    Sim no. 8991100711119015868

Sachin gupta Nov 28, 2008

Sir,
    I would like to inform you that I have recently bought new airtel postpaid connection with no. 9910602173 for which i submitted my id proof, address proof & photo with form, but within one week
    I have compained lots of time my complaint No. is that
    131.Oct 19035441
    25.Nov 19120825
    313.Nov 98268995
    4.14 Nov 19294229
    5.22 Nov.19415413
    6.24 Nov 809181825
    7.27 Nov 81121578
    8.28 Nov. Executive Din't given me complain t no.
    i found out from costumer care that address details are not correct. So they told me to submit it again. This time i submitted desired document on at airtel outlet at Rohtas Nagar (Communication zone) delhi.
    I called to customer care to know the progress & they told me that service will resume within two-three days but it didn't. When i again contacted after three days then they told me that my documents are not forwarded from that outlet & advised me to go there again & then told them to forward the details.
    plz take a strict action againt your services otherwise I will Forward my complaint to consumer court

Is this the way airtel works...

with thanks
    Sachin gupta

deepak Apr 13, 2009

This is my number 9958482232, sir please give me this no. call details urgently month of Jan 09 & Feb 09 on this email ID: - [email protected]

• As
    asdgfgh Sep 06, 2009

sir
    i am use airtel mobile office connection (last dade 1599) but on 0499 ko i have lost my all blance when i comlain costemer care than carer reply me you found your lost blance within 6 hour. but i not found yet. please reply me this [email protected]

my mo.no._+919636084706
    name_ajay singh

• Ro
    Rocky192 Sep 16, 2009

Dear Sir
    on 8th September i did a recharge of Rs. 395 for one month internet use but my mobile office service is not activated yet. i called the customer care but there is no response from them. whenever i used to call them they could only give the suggestion that your mobile office services will be activated within 24 hours but it is not activated. today is 16th september ans still i am not able to make use of this recharge. i am in loss of Rs. 395.
    Please sir help me if you can.
    E-mail ID : [email protected]
    Mobile no : +919799846972
    Name : Rakesh Kumar Tagaria

worst costomercare servives

I am an airtel prepade customer having mob. No [protected]. Airtel deducted rs.99 on 13th jun from my balence for a scheme for which I was not requisted. I contacted to the airtel custmer care 121 immediately on the same day and requisted them for deactivation and refunding my money. I have contacted them many times till this date regarding this problem but they always told that they will shortout my problem within 24 hrs. I have alrady filed my complaint in my airtel galery chembur, mumbai. But till this date I have not got any solution and my deducted money.
Some of airtel costomer care excutives (Mrs. Tillotma, chembur galery, mr. Gungesh and mr. Kiran at 121) are talked with me very carelessly and in misguiding way so I want the name of the concerning officer of air tel mumbai as soon as possile for fililing the case againt airtel and them in consumer court.

• Ni
    Nilesh Jadhav Sep 25, 2009

My Name is Nilesh Jadhav
    Airtel No. is 9665024256

I had called airtel customer care today 25/09/2009 time in between 9.00am to 10.15am, I cant recall exact time at the time when I calle d customer care

I was asking about happy hours about my friends at the same time there is message to me thank you for airtel hello tune,
    I dint demanded for hello tunes and I was been charged 10rs for that and now my blace is 8rs Again I called Mr ashish was on call he assured me you wont get charge any more and you will get the result after this call..
    Now I check my balance is Rs 1 .60 this is very pathetic and again I get cheated its very serious issue u dont want to take care of airtel complaints and you only sales offer on your services or what, AIRTEL must have to take care of customer complaints and its very serious take action as soon as possible, I am not satisfied with customer care provides no information against customer plans and regarding complaint I am not Expecting from Airtel Customer care ...Please tell me the no. where i can register my complaint now i m sending this to you.
    I dint get my balance back and again i get cheated by and pay call for airtel customer care keep track of what guys are doing at customer care !!
    I dont want to talk any more and i get cheated by calling customer care!!!

Please feed back me on my email-

MY EMAIL ID IS - [email protected]

• Dp
    D Pereira Nov 11, 2009

My name is D Pereira

My wife uses my airtel connection.

Of late she has been receiving Love SMS messages from Airtel, without subscribing to it.
    There seems to be no way to unsubscribe from it.

Airtel's 121 now doesn't have an option to speak to a tele-support executive.

I have been trying, and I only get the press 1 for marathi and 2 for english, etc. No option to get a tele-support executive.

I hope Airtel will not charge for these stupid SMS messages.

If someone knows an email id of number I can call to deactivate this service, please email me at [email protected]

Regards,
    D Pereira

lack of proper information and delay in activation!

I have an Airtel Corporate connection for almost 6 years now. From the day I converted the number to a postpaid I have had so many problems that it is impossible to think that they mean anything they say in their ads - "Express yourself!!" Indeed!!!
When I asked for an auto debit facility for my bills they switched my credit card number with someone else’s. As a result of which they did not collect my first month’s bill! I had to take half day leave to rush back and go to their office to pay the bill!

Never have I seen an organization where there is so much confusion about their services! Wonder how they manage it - (Do we have an award for such a qualification? Else we might come up with for especially for Airtel! They will bag it every single time!) Masters of goof ups and Kings at being misinformed! Wow!! They take the cake.

The most recent headache has been on getting my replacement sim activated!

All of a sudden yesterday for no apparent reason the sim stopped working. I had to drive almost 30 km to pick the replacement sim and was told by a call center exec that the corporate services group would be available to help me. I reach there and find that the corporate services group does not work on Sundays! After waiting for nearly 30 minutes some one gave me a sim and I was promised it would be activated within 4 hours. I double checked with the person as it was a Sunday he told me - "It does not make a difference. It will definitely get activated within 4 hours!" Nothing happened till 10 pm. I called the call center to check and was informed that the department does not work on Sundays! What's more it would take them 2 full working days to complete it. So even if the minimum time is 4 hours I will have to wait almost 2 days to be able to use my phone.

This after spending nearly 2 hours trying to reach someone who might give me proper information. My phone is yet to be activated! Their call center folk have the worst attitude and are misinformed to such a level that they break all records on goofing up!!!

They charge us all kinds of services charges and taxes and we still have to do ourselves the service if we want any! They don’t even have a call back service for the customer! They would rather have corporate sector employees wait endlessly online for one of their Supervisor who will only talk to give us more crap than correct information or service!!!

By far Airtel provides the worst and the lousiest service I have ever experienced!

sukhdev singh Jul 05, 2007

I want to close down my airtel postpaid connection. Because my mobile phone with sim card have been stolen by somebody. My mo. No. 9872983429.

Sameer Mar 20, 2008

I totally agree to what Nivedita Sorab has written. Even, I am one of the victim of Airtel Postpaid (Maharashtra) Pune Customer Care. The Airtel gallery office lady promised me that the replacement Sim will be activated in 10-15 mins. Its already 2 full days now, and the Sim is yet waiting for activation.

At last I had to switch over to IDEA prepaid services (temporary).

Pity Airtel Postpaid services. Pathetic...

excess deduction of balance!

On 15/05/07at around 8:20 pm I got e-recharged my mobile with rs. 112 pack in which I am supposed to be charged rs. 0.10 per minute to any local airtel number. Transaction id was [protected]. On 15/05/07 at around 8:55 pm I called a local airtel number (Number was [protected]) for about 8 minutes & 17 seconds. The balance before calling the said number was rs. 1634.57 & after calling the said number was rs. 1630.07. I was charged rs. 4.50, but I should have been charged rs.0.90 only.

(For the above fault I had already made a complaint with airtel customer care on 18.05.07 & the complaint number was [protected]. Also I got a email from [protected]@airtelindia.com that there the balance deducted was right & there is nofault in the system.)

Again on 20/05/07at around 12.04 noon I called a local airtel number (Number was [protected]) for about 8 minutes & 14 seconds. The balance before calling the said number was rs. 1619.19 & after calling the said number was rs. 1614.69. I was charged rs. 4.50, but I should have been charged rs. 0.90 only.

People beware!!!

Sanat Mohapatra Jul 04, 2007

I am a premium Delar of airtel, but the problems are not stop against my number, problems are when dose I pay the postpaid bills through easy bill pay then I am marked that I have lost 3.50 rupees from my main balance. I also complained this problem to airtel customer care many times then they stop that, but the problem is that when they stop that, I have already lost around 600 rupees from my main balance. I am also complained this problem to airtel, But they don't have any response.

sunil jagtep Jul 12, 2007

A person who disturb my wife of +919921926146 this mobile number plz sent his person name and address of my email id or sms my no.9371019696

• Av
    AVINASH E SUNNY Sep 28, 2007

Please cotinue my mobile service with the same number. My mobile no is 919970055809 A/C NO 112101307050.I had made the payment of Rs 130 by cash at CITIBANK EASY PAYMENT CENTER Txn No CG422 BPMid PUN001 Location AIRTELPUNE DATED 28/09/2007

• Im
    Imran khan Sep 28, 2007

Airtel customer care executives are giving wrong informations and playing , cheating with customers.I am suffering from 5th sep-07 to 28 th sep-07.Its one of the worst service in AP.Even i complaint to nodal officer she/he also escaped me saying soem thing stupid reason.
    I request you to dont take Airtel. Vodafone is good.Env i mailed to airtel theyare simply sending standard format copy/paste text, they wont bother customer proble,

Rating service is -5.Very poor. worst service.

• Pp
    ppprasad21 Mar 16, 2008

Hello
    Sir
    I Want To Find Identity For This Number- 9975016376

• Ni
    nishanth Apr 10, 2008

i have many wrong calls from this number 98943338141.so I want full details about this number.mail me

unable to stop to ringtone facility

I am having prepaid connection of Airtel. Since last 2 months, I am contacting on 121 No. & our local area Airtel office, but till date my facility has not stopped & monthly Rs. 40 are cutting through my balance money.

Airtel has provided facility through sms no 666, & I want to stop that facility. No any responsible authority looking towards this problem.

international roaming not getting activated

I am a corporate customer of Bharti Airtel, India. I had asked the company to activate International Dialing along with roaming, much before I left India. It was activated and I could make International call using my mobile. However apparently the 'roaming part' has not been activated by Airtel India. I also did not check up this aspect before start of my tour from India.

Subsequently through my corporate account, Airtel India, have been asked to activate the International 'roaming' . They have also confirmed that the same has been done. But according to them the activation would happen automatically. It has not happened. I have even taken their customer care executives on conference call and tried to solve the problem, but the same remains unresolved as probably the customer service of Airtel are not aware of the features of Sony Ericsson Mobile M-600i which I am having.

I do not quite appreciate this aspect and approach of Airtel India, being an International company! Airtel India should have done something on immediate basis to assist the customer. For the past three days I am on travel and mobile with International roaming activated does not work!!

I have even tried to do the manual setting using the local network, still it does not work. Will you forward to the topmost executive of Airtel India.

I am not interested in getting a "sorry reply" from Airtel. Ask them to address the issue and own the problems.

• Ka
    karoo chaudhary Jul 09, 2007

I have two airtel nos. but i cant use both of the two. My both nos, are 9934464219 & 9931692204 . My problem is that i can use only first no. whereas i cant use the second one (9931692204), although there is network available in both of the connections. I cant understand what the problem behind it. I want service up to dated on both connections because i really need it. Thanks.

gprs is not working

Hello I am bablu and I am prepaid customer for airtel I am using gprs service but it is not working properly some time works and some times not. I am give a complaint for this problem to the customer service centre but my problem was not solve and I am faceing lots of problem due to this internet service lastly I say that I should drop the internet service of airtel and go for another network.

delay in sending the bill and charging huge interest

I had an airtel connection in Hyderabad in 2006. In September I had to leave Hyderabad due to a death in my family and relocate back to my native place. I contacted the Airtel CC to e-mail me by Bill but it was not done, inspite of having my e-mail id. I tried several time in the past to get my bill amount but to no avail- the fact that I did not remember my number also added to my woes and no body was able to help me.

After 9 months, I got a call last week from Airtel Hyderabd saying that my outstanding amount is Rs 8793. I was shocked because the amount was not so high. They are not sending me the itemized bill also. I would like airtel to look into the matter and mail me my itemized bill with the complete bill amount so that i can make the payment at the earliest. However I will not be making any interest payment because there has been a delay from Airtel's end in sending me the bill and not from my end. Airtel cannot just call people after 9 months charging them a humongous amount knowing very well that the delay has been from their end.

If this matter is not looked into, I will have to register my complaints to major news papers and magazines in India and also with the Consumer Grievance cell.

Thanks
Sharda

• St
    Stephen Jul 10, 2007

Mobile No.9845014983. We have not received the Bill for the Month of July-07, I had contacted all means to get a duplicate from Airtel but in vain as the due date is on 9/7/07 I had approached the Airtel again on 11/7/07 & it is told has been resent we will get the Bill in 24 Hrs.as the Bill Amt. is Too High Accounts want be able to pay without supporting. I don't understand why is it so difficult to get a duplicate Bills we will not pay the Bills until we get a copy.

Regards
    Stephen

• Je
    jeetendra patni May 01, 2008

Hi can u plz send me my itemized bill as soon as possible

• Je
    jeetendra patni May 01, 2008

hi

can you please send me my itemized bill as soon as possible

thanks

pasupathy May 27, 2008

plz send itemized bill for april08. i hope u send me earlier.my mobile no. 9790044340

slang language by customer care executive

I very politely was tryin to explain my problem to a customer care executive of airtel..about a recurring problem of GPRS getting deactivated every time i flew abroad and came back to india.. It was somewhere around 1.30 in the morning on 23.06.2007.. The gentleman name was anil shinde.. He Appeared to have inadequate information.of my N73 nokia phone Setting... and he very rudely replied call tomorrow.. As he was rude i said i want it right now. He in a very slang language replied right now what right now.when i asked him his name he said u tell me ur name. I could hear him laughing and he disconnected the call .mean if there is no basic sensitivity for customer what kind of training is provide to there gentleman. I was really upset. I found out his name when i called back again and mr.rahul saxena gave me his name..and promised me the team will get back to me in 24 hrs which never happened....

• As
    Ashwin Kenkare Jan 04, 2008

Hi,

I too have a experience where Airtel customer care executives just disconnect the phones. To avoid this , i wrote emails... I recieveda reply that my complaint will be taken care in 2 days. Its now almost a week and i have not heard of that.

I think instead of spending on Advertisements, the managers shd spend on good professionals and good connectivity. Then they will not need Ads to promote their products...

poor service and quality

Re: Airtel mobile phone service

I am physician with my specialty being 'Critical Care'. I need my cell phone to be always functional and receive all emergency calls from my staff and patients. I took couple of years ago airtel company mobile services. This i took because they advertise that there service works everywhere and quality is extremely good. By mistake my wife also, who also is in the hospital services took the airtel connection.

To our dismay airtel services are of horrible quality. You can't get service in the heart of the city where our hospital and apartment is located. I have given so many times complaints which I cant even remember the number times. To our surprise its not rectified till now. This is one of the worst company I feel which should not be promoted by any of us. The service is so bad that even my colleagues gave a complaint since they were not able to reach me during emergency. This company feel should be brought to consumer forum and sued. They should not be allowed to operate. They don't care for customers even 1%. This is one of the worst company in India. They have the guts to advertise in TV that there service works even in himalayas and other remote places when it does not work even in the heart of a major city. These people are disgusting and should be shameful.

I am sorry was quite rude in this complaint. I hope you can understand my frustration about this company.

Dr.Sarat.C.V.Talluri
My Mobile Number [protected]

• Di
    Digambar Devidas Shinde Jan 06, 2008

I am trying to get my cell phones bill from last one month but not able to get the same. I already launched a complaint on 26th of December 2007. But stil the problem is not solved.

This will encourage me to ask my office to close the business with Airtel for other cell phones also.

look into the matter SERIOUSLY.

Resolved no feedback on complaint!

I had registered a complaint for no network of Airtel mobile services in and around my residence area in...

fraudulent business practices

Re: AirTel

I am forced to send this complaint to you as the circumstances are pushing me to do so, to be honest to you I am very upset about a few things which has happened to me recently .

I have prepaid connection. My mobile no is 9932580*** recharge on 16/06/07 with the Rs 300/-. According to Airtel I must get Rs.300/- loc A2A talktime @ 1.99 and also reduced rate for 90 days [protected]@30p,[protected]@75p,[protected]@Rs-1 & STD @1.50 .

This SMS was send on 15/06/07 at 15:02 hrs from +[protected]. Recharge successful on 16/06/07 at 06:37 pm from +[protected]. But I get just Rs 00.00/- only which is ridiculous. I also contact to your customer care executives for the same on 16/06/07 Sourav Ghosh he said within 48 hrs you will get it,Talked to Sujit Saha 20/06/07 But to my astonishment he said we didn't send you any SMS ,Talked to Paramita Ghosh on 21/06/07 she said again we will need 48 hrs, again talked to Roman Christopher on 21/06/07 at 8:20 am he started misbehaving & dropped the call (case id-[protected]).

They couldn't give the satisfactory answer. That's why I make this complain and request to Airtel authorities to solve the problem as early as possible. Hoping your kind anticipation in this regard.

Thanks & Regards
Debashis Patra
Mob-[protected]

• Ta
    talha reshamwala Jun 18, 2007

I am not able to login with my mobile no.9892574785 in yahoo messenger. I am not able to send nor receive any messages from yahoo messenger.

thanking you
    talha

• Dh
    Dharmesh Bhandari Jun 18, 2007

I have registered for Airtel Prepaid connection to Postpaid connection. The Customer care Executive said me that there is no verification needed for the changes. They collect the Amount from me and now they are delaying to convert it from prepaid to postpaid. When i called them they didn't pick up the phone/cut the phone.

Nilesh : 9867934029
    Sania : 9892137521

Both are from Mumbai Circle Office, Lower Parel.

Debdutta Das Jun 19, 2007

My father, Mr. Kazal Rekha Das mobile nos. is 9932861746. He is having a lifetime prepaid card of Airtel. He did not subscribed for the Hello Tunes. Then why the Hello Tunes ring tones is given to him with out his knowledge and why the customer is forced to pay the charges for the same forcibly? Why a customer is harassed for this.

• Si
    Siddharth Vyas Jun 20, 2007

Airtel has been sending bills for my mobile no.9815000111 at God knows what address - some address in sector 17,Chandigarh. I have told them several times that my correct mailing (and billing) address is "Siddharth Vyas, house no.310, sector - 35A, chandigarh-160022".

I want they correct my address!

• Ad
    aditya toshniwal Sep 03, 2014

balance cuted from the main a/c.

airtel cheating everyone in india?

Airtel cheating everyone in India? This topic is taken from a community "Micromation Samvad I" of which I am a member. I am putting it here for the wider access, as it concerns many of us. Your immediate response is required to fight out the Airtel highhandedness.

I am using Airtel Connection, for past 3 years I see airtel cheats everyone in India. In such a way they use marketing tactics get customer and cheat them. Now this is new way in India big telephone companies are start cheating. It was my 5th time i was cheated by AIRTEL. There voice billing is malicious. There broadband even if it does not work is billed. They will debar your services off and on, but refuse to discontinue by putting in many legal lacunas. Till that time or even after discontinuation, they will keep on raising bills and later on threat you to file legal suites as well... They are acting like big gangsters forcibly collecting money from customers on some pretext just like gangsters collect "hafta" and other extortions.

Come out openly, if you are also a victim. Let us give them the message that, we will not keep mum...

• Bh
    Bhavan May 25, 2011

Respected sir,

I have so worry in that sms. Because in that airtel simcard will use one person. He targer him my self. So please block or cut the sms in that number.
    Airtel number: 9894299898