Airtel / bill for disconnected number
Airtel; the name is a ready reckoner for all those who want to pay even if their number has been disconnected or at least thats what the managers or the retentions team would tell you. I was informed that my number [protected] has been put on disconnect on march 27th. April 2, 2008 i cleared all the bills. Come june and i get a bill for the same number and for two months may and june. This all happened despite being assured that I will not be facing the problem anymore. Even one of their representative Karan called me next day and offered to convert my postpaid number to prepaid which i declined.
They have a major problem in language, customer handling, grievance handling and comprehension. The people at higher levels are of comparable calibre. Their retentions team( Danish, Rita, Nisha etc...) are all same. Not to talk of their Customer Care agents and a all borin-no-use IVR.
Could someone help me please, I promise I shall not recommend AirTel to any one and if no one helps, I curse you to lifelong connected with Airtel.. ;-)
More Airtel Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - barred outgoing calls to other networks
- Bharti Airtel - my sim has been allotted to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - services
- Airtel - for massage not out last one year
- Airtel Secure - airtel secure