Airtel / mobile billing issue

1 United States

Hi

This is to inform you that Airtel has tested my patience to the core. The last 4 months were my worst experience with Airtel. I have never seen a customer is neglected in this way. The only person I found helpful to me was Venkatesh who claims to be the most senior person there. His work helped me only for 45 days. After that I was like fish out of water.

First of all I would request Airtel to have good systems, because whenever I call I get a good and unarguable response saying that the system is under up gradation or there is some issue with system. I don’t know what the network engineers are doing there.

Now, my issue is being dragged from last 4 months. My outgoing is stopped at least 3 times a week, I have to call you and the same gets activated within 2 hours. Mine is a business phone and I cannot afford to be with out this for long time.

I was promised many call backs but received only 2 out of 20. Rather off late even Venkatesh was not able to keep his promise as he promised yesterday that my out going and incoming will start within 24 hours. But it has not happened until I have posted this complaint.

Moreover I have to ask my son to solve this issue for me. Since I cannot call Airtel form my land line and pay for the calls which are scheduled to be toll free from a mobile. If I would have called form my land line I would have paid more than what I’m struggling for. He with his busy schedule has to call you and talk about this issue.

With the pain, torture, and harassment which I have got in boon from Airtel I should get waiver of my complete current bill.

If not from my point of view, see this matter in your point of view.

Regards