Airtel / poor customer service!

1 India Review updated:

Considering Airtel as a professional company, I took a decision in haste to go for the airtel landline as well as broadband connection. In order to register me as a client, the customer care executive pitched up on the 2nd day, collected the registration amount, received all the required documents and confirmed that the phone with the broadband connection will be installed within 3 working days. I had to travel outside and when I returned after a week, I was informed by the CC executive Shankar that one document is missing. I arranged it same day itself and I was once again promised that the installation will be done next day itself. Since then, it has been 6 days and there has been no action whatsoever from airtel. Customer care executive Shankar has stopped answering my calls, let aside feeling sorry for the delay. It has been an extremely pathetic service and something like this is not expected at all from the growing company like Airtel.

Comments

• Ra
      1st of Jul, 2009

Hmmm… I guess they are taking longer as they have really strict policies with regards to giving out a new connection. All the paperwork has to be in place to avoid any mishaps later, so this is probably the reason why they have taken so long to activate your card, if not and u feel you have provided them with every document required, you should simply visit the nearest Aircel store. It’s the fastest way.

3rd of Aug, 2009

i am a customer of aircel mobile, bihar circle under mobile no 9097275595,
    rupees 10 has deducted from my balance on 03.08.2009 afternoon without my any call or subscription by the system. customer care(Mr. Daksha) is unable to do any thing in this concerned.
    i, therefore request to you please arrange to refund immediate the fals deducted ammount. otherwise i am unable to use this number.
    an early action is highly solicited,
    thanks.
    yours,
    manohar das

12th of Aug, 2009

Are you sure you dint opt for some sort of a scheme? Anyhow.. you could try n visit the nearest Aircel store.. im sure they can help or at least clarify..

• Ra
      15th of Apr, 2010

Kindly activate my mobile number 8008049990 as early as possible

thank u.

• Ob
      29th of Mar, 2011

many times cutting my phone balance. my mobile no 9876129921.

• Aa
      21st of Apr, 2011

Kind Atten. Airtel Telecoms Service Department
    I am Sanjay Kumar, Chief Executive of A & N Technologies, we had the Airtel Land line & Broadband connection & we are your customer since for 3 years, Actually we shifted our office space from Jayanagar 4th' T' Block to J.P. Nagar 2nd Phase Bengaluru, we had lodged the request for change of connection to our new relocated address on 6th of April 2011 & our complaint request number given was 182936 & we were informed that the request will be fulfilled within 3 working days. But now the Airtel people are informing that the line box is full & it will take some more days, but still today they are least bothered about that & have not called back. For a company like us mainly depended on Telephone & Broadband, we are fed up of Airtel services.It has been an extremely pathetic service and something like this is not expected at all from the growing company like Airtel.

• Br
      18th of Nov, 2013

Now days the Airtel service is become bad to worst, I am trying to get a fixed line connection from last three weeks,

• Ph
      15th of Sep, 2015

Set of box getting heavly heated up.no sound or picture intermitanly.tv id.3015337154, mob no.9495727373 .Pack: south ultra 19HD+

• Ar
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    Airtel - Airtel Customer Service is Pathetic
    India

Airtel services are getting worse day by day. I had requested Airtel to stop the services which they had activated from their side and had started deducting 7 Rs every week. they jst give a complaint no and say that the complaint is escaleted to the concerned person... Bt no deactivtaion is done till date. I am under this torture from Airtel since 1 month... Now the worst part is that they have blocked my Customer service so that i cannot even launch a complaint ...They are only behind making money and nothin else. Such kind of harrasement should be considered and a strict action should be taken against such things.
    If any one has any solution as in how to handle such useless service plz do let me know.