Airtel / outgoing blocked
I am using this Airtel number [protected] since last three years. In November I received messages and calls from airtel customer care asking me to submit identity proof and address proof for verification. As I have recently shifted to Delhi, I did not have any documents. It took time for me to get the PAN and Rent Agreement made. Since then I am wondering where to submit these papers? The vendor from whom I bought the SIM told me the address which I could not access due to my busy work schedule and also due unawareness of the places and convince in Delhi. On December 7th, When I recharged my phone with one month's validity, I found that my outgoing is already barred (though they did not forget to update the accounts). On January 10th, I could manage to find one Airtel spot at Sarita Vihar, H-Block Market. There I dropped the papers in drop box as told by the fellow there and also got the phone recharged with one month's validity. The accounts were cleared with immediate effect. I received the message of recharging but my outgoing is not started till today. These fellows are so quick in receiving the money but then dont ask for the services because even their data base recognizes only the money and not the services!!!
Before Delhi, at Aligarh, I used Airtel number. There, whenever we faced any problem, we consulted with customer care executive, who could be accessed by dialing 123-9. But now, I don't know how to talk directly to the cc executive. If you dial 121 in Delhi, only computerized voices will eat your time and patience out!!!
More Airtel Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Airtel - for massage not out last one year
- Airtel Secure - airtel secure
- Bharti Airtel - mobile tower installation fraud
- Bharti Airtel - faulty sim cards
- Airtel India - mobile service issue.. fraud in bills