Airtel / outgoing blocked

1 India Review updated:

I am using this Airtel number [protected] since last three years. In November I received messages and calls from airtel customer care asking me to submit identity proof and address proof for verification. As I have recently shifted to Delhi, I did not have any documents. It took time for me to get the PAN and Rent Agreement made. Since then I am wondering where to submit these papers? The vendor from whom I bought the SIM told me the address which I could not access due to my busy work schedule and also due unawareness of the places and convince in Delhi. On December 7th, When I recharged my phone with one month's validity, I found that my outgoing is already barred (though they did not forget to update the accounts). On January 10th, I could manage to find one Airtel spot at Sarita Vihar, H-Block Market. There I dropped the papers in drop box as told by the fellow there and also got the phone recharged with one month's validity. The accounts were cleared with immediate effect. I received the message of recharging but my outgoing is not started till today. These fellows are so quick in receiving the money but then dont ask for the services because even their data base recognizes only the money and not the services!!!

Before Delhi, at Aligarh, I used Airtel number. There, whenever we faced any problem, we consulted with customer care executive, who could be accessed by dialing 123-9. But now, I don't know how to talk directly to the cc executive. If you dial 121 in Delhi, only computerized voices will eat your time and patience out!!!

Comments

11th of Oct, 2008

I have submitted the documents through the Shop-keeper Shiv electronics Dombivali as well as on getting the sms from airtel I submitted the same in person. Still My connection is discontinued for outgoing on 11-1008. I purchased the same on 2-10-08.
    My no is 9967189887.
    I request to start the same immediately
    Anand Mulye

20th of Mar, 2009

sir I request to you so plz give me my sim 9997606241 this no is miss place in my pocket i want to reactivate my sim plz sir

25th of Feb, 2011

sir my name is M.sunder raj working in gov of TN sales man co-operative
    socity
    sir i had taken 3 postpaid connections but i am useing only one connection (8754484307) but i din open one specific pack till now but the bill has been generated to this number without my knowledge (8754464307)...
    so kindly check and give me the further details about this issue...