Airtel / irresponsible service!

India Review updated:
I am having a post paid connection of airtel, last month when i received my bill immediately without any delay i drop my cheque in drop box, after 2 days i received a call from airtel office that i payees name on the cheque is wrong instead of airtel it should be Bahrtiairtel. So the cheque they are sending me back, i received that cheque on 7th morning same day. I again dropped in the drop box as informed me the airtel executive after writing bhartiairtel on that on 14th morning. Again i received a call that they have not received the cheque, i called at least 6-7 times to airtel call center to track my cheque nut no body has responded me. That i have been informed that payees name was right, earlier cheque was rejected because signature was not matching, here i have been misinformed by the airtel executive, because 15th was the last date of payment and till 14 night they have received the cheque, so i blocked my cheque 15 morning, n issued a new cheque hoping that earlier cheque have been misplaced but as soon as i blocked my cheque i received a message from airtel that they have received tah payment, in fact the suggestion to block the cheque have been given by airtel exequtive. Now i have to apply late payment n cheque bounce penalty also, n till date no body has came to my house to collect the cheque although i have registered three times for cheque pick up.

Comments

Su
  24th of May, 2008
my airtel no 09794184322 i have not out going calls
why?
Sh
  2nd of Jun, 2008
Dear Sir,

I use mobile number 9967538897. I made a payment of Rs. 620 for the previous month of April 2008.I received an sms from you confirming receipt of the same.I also received a receipt from you after several follow ups.I am surprised to note that the same amount of Rs 620/- has been added to my current bill.Moreover I am not able to access Airtel Live and also not able to download music.

Bets regards

Shreedhar K Ganapathy
Ra
  11th of Jul, 2008
dear sir
in 2007 an agreement was written between dharamshala nathu mal narayan das and airtel company to rent my place to install a tower, two wrong named pay order draft were sent to me, which i sent them back. after that i tried to contact them a number of times but it was never considered and not respond too.
its realy a very irresponsible attitude .i request you to consider my complait as i m still bound, niether ican use my this very spot nor getting any further process from your company. i have sent 1 complaint already in the month of june & din't get any reply. please do consider my request
thanking you
your's truly
raj kumar kapoor
Ad
  31st of Aug, 2008
Dear sir,

my number is 9000900346.i taken post paid connection after 7 days i am not recieving any call and
i am not able call out going calls.please tell me what is reason.

A.Delli Babu
Vk
  9th of Mar, 2009
Dear sir,

my Airtel number is 9815156607 and my num is disconnected last 20 days
for non regestration but i submited my ID proof but my not started
i have not able call out going calls. please tell me what is reason.
n my e mail is bagga.vkrm@gmail.com

vkrm (PB)
As
  24th of Sep, 2009
my no 9652455998, some days back frieind chat got activated automatically, which was prevously followed by autodalier, which i disconnected, as dont want that service, it cost me rs 10 plse refund that and disconnect this service.
Asit
Yb
  11th of Mar, 2010
i hav complaint for my sms pack recharged on 27th feb. of rs 33, which is valid for 30 days but still it is not working.after all who is suffering, obviously me...
Om
  1st of Aug, 2010
good afternoon. This is omkar surve. i am using your service since last 5 years. From last 3 mnths i am using a 95 sms plan. without any notice my amount was deducted from my actual from my normal balace. when i called your customer care they informed me that your service has been stopped for 1 day( 1st aug) . thats friendship day. if we cant use ur service for such occasion its useless service then.
my no 9987542758.
hope you take notice of such things which eventually spoils the name of ur company.
email id omkar280486@gmail.com
Sa
  15th of Aug, 2010
my no9933049601, some days i have also lodged a complaint regarding unsubscribe of vedio_mod but the same not not unsubscribe.Once again I request to you that kindly unsubscribe the vedio_mod as soon as possiblr please.I hope reply to this regading may be uploaded in my e mail
Thanking you.

Santosh Kumar Nayak
e-mail santosnk069@yahoo.in
Ia
  31st of Dec, 2010
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
last night7.30 to 11 clock deducted 178 rupees without any information.while iam ask to customer care they have given irresponsible rasons. told to me charges are deduct due internet browsing.i ask a statement but they are disagree to provide a statement.
Sh
  28th of Apr, 2011
airtel service use karke hume bilkul bhi mza nhi aya... jab bhi net use karo to intna slow chalta hai ki poocho mat...jaisi apki slow service hai waise hi net bhi slow hai... jab bhi net lagwana ho to apki service sabse aage hoti hai or jab net dissconet karwana hai to aap log net nhi kaat rhe.. 1 maheene se net disconnet karne ki request bheji thi even aaplication bhi di ... phir bhi aap log faltu ka bill dal rhe hai. or to or net bhi disconnet nhi kar rhe.. hai ! hai! airtel service koi bhi na lagwae... apni service mein sudhar laow... or costomer ko tang karna band karo...hm

Bharti Airtel Logo Bharti Airtel