Airtel / irresponsible service!
I am having a post paid connection of airtel, last month when i received my bill immediately without any delay i drop my cheque in drop box, after 2 days i received a call from airtel office that i payees name on the cheque is wrong instead of airtel it should be Bahrtiairtel. So the cheque they are sending me back, i received that cheque on 7th morning same day. I again dropped in the drop box as informed me the airtel executive after writing bhartiairtel on that on 14th morning. Again i received a call that they have not received the cheque, i called at least 6-7 times to airtel call center to track my cheque nut no body has responded me. That i have been informed that payees name was right, earlier cheque was rejected because signature was not matching, here i have been misinformed by the airtel executive, because 15th was the last date of payment and till 14 night they have received the cheque, so i blocked my cheque 15 morning, n issued a new cheque hoping that earlier cheque have been misplaced but as soon as i blocked my cheque i received a message from airtel that they have received tah payment, in fact the suggestion to block the cheque have been given by airtel exequtive. Now i have to apply late payment n cheque bounce penalty also, n till date no body has came to my house to collect the cheque although i have registered three times for cheque pick up.
More Airtel Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Prepaid Airtel Number - number not working
- Bharti Airtel - telephone/ internet
- Bharti Airtel - airtel secure
- Bharti Airtel - international roaming
- Bharti Airtel - to disconnect landline/broadband connection