[Resolved] Airtel Broadband / cancellation of broadband
Unable to get the concerned officer connected at call center no. 121 for getting the cancellation of broadband and getting tariff plan for simple land line connection, by retaining the same Airtel No. 011-[protected].
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Bharti Airtel Customer Care's Response, Jul 10, 2015
This is with reference to your post dated 10 July 2015.
We would like to acknowledge that we are working to address your concern as soon as possible.
We will connect with you to get additional details, if required, to resolve the concern effectively.
You can also get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
airtelpresence (airtel customer service team)
bharti airtel ltd
Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services
Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
More Airtel Broadband Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - not getting network in prepaid mobile no. 8800944537
- Bharti Airtel - recharge amount rs 99 not reflected in airtel contact no.9816578315
- Bharti Airtel - international roaming - charged more for no service
- Prepaid Airtel Number - number not working
- Bharti Airtel - telephone/ internet