[Resolved] Airtel Broadband / cancellation of broadband

1 India Review updated:

Unable to get the concerned officer connected at call center no. 121 for getting the cancellation of broadband and getting tariff plan for simple land line connection, by retaining the same Airtel No. 011-[protected].

• Resolution statement

• Bharti Airtel Customer Care's Response, Jul 10, 2015

Dear Bhimaas,

This is with reference to your post dated 10 July 2015.

We would like to acknowledge that we are working to address your concern as soon as possible.

We will connect with you to get additional details, if required, to resolve the concern effectively.

You can also get in touch with us at airtel.presence@airtel.com

Regards
    Rakesh Kumar
    airtelpresence (airtel customer service team)
    bharti airtel ltd
    airtel.presence@airtel.com
    Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
    Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd

Comments

• Vi
      21st of Feb, 2009

my no. is -01204295914, acc no.-14468943, bill no.-667196308
    i want to disconnect our airtel broadband connection due to personel reasons.
    we are not able to pay your internet charge.

thank you.

• Pe
      28th of Jul, 2009

sir,

I am satisfied with your service and network, but i can't continue due to some personal reason so, please disconnect my broadband connection.
    my no: 044-43589027.

• Ka
      27th of Aug, 2009

my no: 080 40950250

• Ve
      28th of Aug, 2009

sir,
    my no. is -040-40269908, Accno.14884545, bill No.773013212 and 040-40265566 acc no.-14884543,
    bill no.-773013220
    i want to disconnect our airtel broadband connection & Land line Conection due to personel reasons.

11th of Jan, 2010

Dear Sir,

Since I am getting transferred, so kindly disconnect my airtel broadband connection & landline connection where in I have taken 6 months broadband package. My landline no is 079-40055489, Ahmedabad

• Pm
      19th of Jan, 2010

Dear Sir

I want to disconnect our airtel broadband connection & Land line Connection . I called customer care to keep hold my broadband services in the month of November but they hav'nt did that and in the month of december i used only 5 days . They are charging me 2500/- so i cannot pay. So I request u too cancel my broadband connection.

Telephone No-4040269037
    Region-Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh.

• Va
      28th of Mar, 2010

respected sir,
    my bill no. is 580228134...my account no. is 15492854...broadband phone no. is 0794002242...i want to disconnect my service as am shifting to other state..kindly disconnect it as soon as possible..
    thanks..

vaishali nand lal,
    last bill payment done on 28 march..

• Su
      5th of Oct, 2010

my no: 022 40232684

• Sr
      2nd of Mar, 2011

I called airtel customer care to cancel my airtel intenet broad band connection.They said they would cancel it in 2 days.Then, They didn't inform that connection is in "Active" until i got monthly bill.
    Am in US now.
    Tell me what to do?Should i pay Airtel bill?
    If there is any problem to cancel connection u should inform through Email.What is the purpose of taking Email .Is it only for sending Airtel bills?Don't repeat again
    What is this service?
    I am not satisfied this service.
    my no:04040170536

• Ki
      9th of May, 2011

I am satisfied with your service and network, but i can't continue due to some personal reason so, please disconnect my broadband connection immediately
    my Airtel land line no: 0821-4257005 and Account number is 13899696.
    Thanks & Regards
    Kiran Prasad C K,
    #278, 16th Main Road,
    Saraswathipuram, Mysore-570009
    Mob No:9741516348

• Pu
      11th of May, 2011

Hi Team, I have approched before also to cancel my connection (broadband adn IP TV) no. 01204570550 with the immidiate effect. I have notice and informed many times that the claimed bill and is not correct and every month extra 90 Rs. is included in my bill.

24th of May, 2011

Same here. I have shifted out of place and have asked Airtel customer care to disconnect my connection atleast 4-5 times in the last 3 months. They are still not doing it and sending me bills every months. I have not used my connection for the last 2 months+. I have been a long term customer for all airtel services for over 6 years and have paid more 1-2 lakhs till date against services rendered by Airtel and neve r expected this sort of behavior from Airtel. Please stop this sort of harassment and disconnect my connection immediately and stop sending me these bills. This treatment if continues is going to only frustrate me into Airtel losing another loyal customer. I have always recommended airtel services for it's professionalism and never expected this could even happen. Please take immediate action..

A/c number:15421892
    Landline no: 04040128341

1st of Jun, 2011

Not sure what you meant by resolution of the concern as the harassment still continues for your end. I am still getting calls asking wierd questions like why dont you transfer the account to some relative or friend etc and even reminders on bills for months after discontinuing the account. This is height of frustration. If you think the issue is resolved can you make sure all are in sync on the same and I do not get any further calls related to this canceled account.

After going through all this I am cursing myself why I even took airtel connection in first place. You are also ruining any chance why I would like to get back to airtel services if I want to make use of your services in future. If nothing helps I will have no option but to altogether stop any sort of connection with airtel services.

Customer (15421892 ) Landline no: 04040128341

4th of Jun, 2011

Got an email from airtel presence that the issue is resolved two days back. I was happy & relieved and was telling my friends that Airtel guys were not bad guys and their service is still active. I was telling they took care of the issue as soon as I brought to their notice. But to my surprise and horror got a call from Recovery Agent who talked in rude gunda like language. Sad to see Airtel is showing such true color when I had to disconnect my service. I am still a big customer of Airtel services and I think now I should stop them all. Guess this is all the advertisement they need now. I always wanted to get back on Airtel internet when it is available in my area. But now I am not very much sure. If this was a case of miscommunication, please take care of the same and get this resolved for me.

20th of Jun, 2011

I am still getting sms asking to pay 2 months rental 1538.55. I have lodged a complaint with airtel. Also sent multiple emails to airtel customer casre airtelpresence etc. Still no answers. Please can you check the usage which will confirm that this account was not in use during this period and help resolve this issue at the earliest for good.

I am putting this post here as calling customer care had not canceled my account for the above period and logging complaint here only resolved it. I expect some quick resolution in this case as well. I honestly want to get back to airtel service whenever it is available in our area, as I know the service quality, but such unwanted incidents are only acting as roadblocks on my interest in airtel services.
    Thanks,
    Customer
    SR no: 47702180
    Acc.no: 15421892
    Landline: 04040128341

• Gy
      6th of Jul, 2011

Dear Sir

Iwant to disconnect our airtel broadband connection & Land line Conection due to personel reasons.

Account No-13624760
    Telephone No-05224073590
    Invoice No-196321762
    Region-LUCKNOW

• Su
      20th of Aug, 2011

I am having a very had time getting my airtel broadband disconnected. I have moved from Bangalore to Pune and requested for my Airtel broaband to be cancelled on 26th of July 2011. The request number is 1335487. I was told that someone will call me for cancellation of the cponnection but no one did. I have made atleast 10 calls to your customer care but no one is able to help me. What is worst that they just hang up the phone. Pathetic custome care. Moreover I have received the bill for the last month yestrday. Let me tell you that I have no intention of paying this as I have not used the broadband service. I will not pay for the lethargy and delay on your part. Even today the customr care agent (Samvit and said that someone will be calling us but failed to tell us when. This call was made at approximately 5:30 in the evening.

Please resolve this issue as soon as possible. My airtel number is 08041288362.

Sumeet Jain
    Ph No: 9900944700
    sumeet4you@gmail.com

6th of Sep, 2011

I have airtel broadband connection from the past 6 months.My landline number is 04442815280.My account number is 16412076 .I have shifted my room from vadapalani to kandhanchavadi.i have asked the customer care to shift the broadband connection to kandhachavadi for the last ten days.but there is no response.i am totally disappointed.i have requested to customer care for more than 3 times within the mentioned ten days to shift the broadband connection.there is no response.please cancel my broadband connection as soon as possible.

• Va
      1st of Nov, 2011

I also want io Disconnect my Airtel Broadband Connection in this Month My Telephone no. is 4007326 & it is in the name of Ajay Kumar Sinha

• Bh
      10th of Jul, 2015

This is to inform you that please take a cancellation request for below mention airtel account. We will pay the due amount through cheque.

AIRTEL ACCOUNT NAME:BHIMA JEWELLERS BANGALORE